DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Ok...so I followed the link Mongoose Publishing put up on facebook which lead to the rule set. And it says it's available Sept 15, 2019, but it's not (today being 9/17/19 you would think it would). Anyone know what's going on?

Link in question: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...mEIAuX11yKIO6k

It's now available at the link you posted.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Bought it .. Downloaded it ... Brought it up ... Looks Good

Yippee

Chumbly

No sign yet of the 2 Rift Adventures..
    Last edited by chumbly; September 17th, 2019 at 22:43.

Sweet. Buying now.

Yay for us! Congrats to you MadBeardMan for hitting this milestone.

Moved to another thread.
    Last edited by garrion_sw; September 18th, 2019 at 22:58.

It's out btw. Check the store. 

--edit, I should always go to the last page before answering a thread. So I see, you have already found it.
    Last edited by LordNanoc; September 18th, 2019 at 08:11.

Could we have a sticky Bug Thread for MgT2E as we do for MgT1E. That way people looking for information
    on possibly buying the product aren't hit with a collection of small glitch bug reports. I got a small one but will wait to
    see if we get a bug report thread b4 posting. I would like to give feedback on small glitches without giving a wrong impression
    about the ruleset which I think is GREAT. Thanx MaxBeardMan

Chumbly

Also.. could we have the description for the Traveller forum modified to mention MgT2e like it does MgT1E.
    Last edited by chumbly; September 18th, 2019 at 07:07.

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    Could we have a sticky Bug Thread for MgT2E as we do for MgT1E. That way people looking for information
    on possibly buying the product aren't hit with a collection of small glitch bug reports. I got a small one but will wait to
    see if we get a bug report thread b4 posting. I would like to give feedback on small glitches without giving a wrong impression
    about the ruleset which I think is GREAT. Thanx MaxBeardMan

Chumbly

Also.. could we have the description for the Traveller forum modified to mention MgT2e like it does MgT1E.
    Morning Chumbers!

I should be at work today (sigh, kids! and schools).

Anyway, I'll ask for a stick bug list. I'm sure there are still some bugs, but I hope all the big ones have been found and killed.

The 2 'Reach' (not Rift) adventures are on the test list, they might be out next week. The plan is to release the rest of the Reach adventures, something like 3 & 4 in October, then 5 & 6 in November in time for the next Core book to be released.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Have it. Questions:

* I'm trying to add equipment, but I can't find the right word to make a new item have it change to a weapon. I figured armor have to "Armour" but can't figure out weapons. More questions to come, I'm sure.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. It is type "Weapons" subtype "Melee".

EDIT 2: And I get a Script Error (string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua").692: bad argument #1 to 'len' (String expected, got nil) error when I tried to add it to the character.
    Last edited by dmccoy1693; September 18th, 2019 at 21:28.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

Thread Information