STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

SFS #1-20: Duskmire Accord 9 Sat November 10 @ 6.30 PM GMT

Note that a starting date half an hour sooner or later would also be possible.

Just to be on the safe side, please schedule around 4 1/2 instead of the usual 4 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

A vault opens inside the mysterious false moon of Salvation's End, and the Starfinder Society sends in a team of agents to investigate. Although it has discerned little about the vault"s interior, the Society has identified a powerful energy signature near the vault's center. Several factions within the vault clash for control of the area. If the PCs are to succeed at their mission, they'll need to choose a side.

Content in Duskmire Accord 9 is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1-00: Claim to Salvation and Starfinder Society #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme!; however, playing those previous scenarios is not required.

Written by Brian Duckwitz

Scenario Tags: None

Note on the subtier:

As some regular SFS characters are already level 3, depending on what the Average Party Level (APL) is, you may have to decide between several options:

* If it is Subtier 1-2 and you have a level 3 (or 4) character you could either play out of tier (be aware that there are less rewards than if you play in tier which could stunt your character's development in the long run) or create a new level one character.

* If it is Subtier 3-4 and you have a level 1 or 2 character, you could also play out of tier. (or technically also a pregen). Be aware that while playing out of tier has its rewards, it's also more dangerous as you are lagging behind in HP and other statistics (which might also lessen your enjoyment of the game).

Due to the APL potentially being relevant this time, please make sure to state your character's level.

Once more players have reached level 3, I'm planning to alternate between scenarios for Subtier 1-2 and 3-4. As stated before, while I try to run one scenario a week, there may be weeks in between where I won't be able to run anything (e.g. around the winter holidays).

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome
    Last edited by stephan_; November 3rd, 2018 at 23:12.

2 spots filled on the game calender so far, one outside FG, so in total 3 spots filled.

Chromium Cassie reporting for duty!

UraniumSlug
    Applied

I'm in for this,too. I'll choose which character to play later, according to what others are bringing.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Alright, that means five slots filled so far (4 on the calendar, 1 outside of FG).

Yikes, looks like I got in just under the wire then. Looking forward to this one!

Alright, thanks. With that, all six spots would be currently filled.

Currently looks like subtier 1-2 as expected.

Question: Would anyone mind if there's a player sitting in (basically not actively playing a character but just observing the game passively)?

UraniumSlug
    Not at all.

Thread Information