DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    The FG-con website still lists the old dates.
    Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the text dates (hopefully all of them). We still have a couple of updates to make to the FG Con website (some graphics have the old dates), but it's ready for GM event submission. We've set the player event registration to open 4 weeks before the con starts, opening on Friday October 11th.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Looks like the calendar on the site needs to be updated also.
    Calendar.jpg

Heads up on scheduling time zone confusion: FG Con 15 times seem to be an hour different than currently, since they fall after Daylight Savings switch.

Example:
    • US Eastern is currently UTC-4.
    • But on Nov 3, Daylight Savings time ends, clocks fall back, so it becomes UTC -5
    • Ergo, the time I put into my FG Con event calendar booking for Nov 8-10, which I must enter in UTC, must be -5.

This website gets it right: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    Looks like the calendar on the site needs to be updated also.
    Calendar.jpg
    Yep, that's one of the graphics I was referring to.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Heads up on scheduling time zone confusion: FG Con 15 times seem to be an hour different than currently, since they fall after Daylight Savings switch.

Example:
    • US Eastern is currently UTC-4.
    • But on Nov 3, Daylight Savings time ends, clocks fall back, so it becomes UTC -5
    • Ergo, the time I put into my FG Con event calendar booking for Nov 8-10, which I must enter in UTC, must be -5.

This website gets it right: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/
    Thanks for the heads up, I just need to change the code to calculate for November 8th instead of October 11th as it is now.

Continue to enter your events in GMT (UTC 0) as normal.

I've submitted two events:

Fiasco [Learn to Play]: a Game of Powerful Ambition and Poor Impulse Control:
    If you’ve never played this ground-breaking classic, you owe it to yourself to try this game out! FIASCO is an award-winning, GM-less game for 3-5 players, designed to be played in a few hours with six-sided dice and no preparation. During a game you will engineer and play out stupid, disastrous situations, usually at the intersection of greed, fear, and lust. It’s like making your own Coen brothers movie, in about the same amount of time it’d take to watch one.

The One Ring: A Final Pilgrimage Home
    You are Dwarves (accompanied by a Woodman and a Beorning) leading a caravan from the Blue Mountains across the Wilderland to guide an old father, survivor of that terrible day Smaug came, back home to the Lonely Mountain. Can you give the aged dwarf peace in his final winters, allowing him to lay his eyes one last time upon his beloved home--and find a new one for yourselves? This is a sandbox adventure showcasing the Journey rules in The One Ring. Players will choose their route beyond Mirkwood, prepare for their journey, and lead the expedition to reach, at last, Erebor before winter--or die trying (a real possibility).

Attached Images Attached Images

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I've changed the code - would you mind checking that the website offsets correctly for you now please? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've changed the code - would you mind checking that the website offsets correctly for you now please? Thanks!
    Yes, the hours look to be listing correctly, thanks. (I caught an error of my own making for the date of one of my events, though... resubmitted that one.)

Yes, the hours look to be listing correctly, thanks. (I caught an error of my own making for the date of one of my events, though... resubmitted that one.)
    Cool, thanks for checking.

I'll be running a couple sessions of Dungeon World, one Friday evening and one Sunday afternoon (CST). I'm also thinking of doing a sesh of Apocalypse World on Saturday but I need to work a couple things out first.

Thread Information