DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
    oh... so that´s the reason.... sad if it wouldn´t

Hello,

I have just recently purchased the ultimate license and I'm trying to install this mod into the module folder. I'm not sure if I'm doing things incorrectly because when I load up my game the module is not visible in the library. Again, I'm unsure if I'm doing something incorrectly or this module has become obsolete since it's been greater than a year since this was posted and updated. I would be thankful for any help you could provide.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowValentine View Post
    Hello,

I have just recently purchased the ultimate license and I'm trying to install this mod into the module folder. I'm not sure if I'm doing things incorrectly because when I load up my game the module is not visible in the library. Again, I'm unsure if I'm doing something incorrectly or this module has become obsolete since it's been greater than a year since this was posted and updated. I would be thankful for any help you could provide.

Thank you for your time.
    You might want to use my updated version which I posed on the 21st to avoid text issues. It's still entirely compatible with Pathfinder 1e in FG Classic and Unity.
    Last edited by bmos; August 31st, 2021 at 18:13.

Hello,

Thank you for your time.
    You have to go into settings and load the modules from within the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Use my updated version to avoid text issues. Still entirely compatible.
    I did try that, it still however did not show up.

I did try that, it still however did not show up.
    To install:
    1. Open FG launcher
    2. Click folder icon in upper left
    3. Open modules subfolder and move the .mod file here
    4. Open your campaign from FG launcher (must be done AFTER moving mod file)
    5. Open Library in lower right
    6. Search for "PFRPG - Class and Archetypes" (there can be multiple pages if you have many modules).
    7. Click Load button for that module

To install:
    1. Open FG launcher
    2. Click folder icon in upper left
    3. Open modules subfolder and move the .mod file here
    4. Open your campaign from FG launcher (must be done AFTER moving mod file)
    5. Open Library in lower right
    6. Search for "PFRPG - Class and Archetypes" (there can be multiple pages if you have many modules).
    7. Click Load button for that module
    I followed your directions and it is still not visible. There were no findings when I searched for the module.

Did you restart FG? I know in classic anything added after FG was launched caused issues with modules and extensions not being found. It is possible Unity might have the same behavior. If anything, search for the author of the module or just the word class. Might help eliminate some of the mods you have.

Updated to fix characters that Unity couldn't display such as multiplication symbol, angled apostrophe, angled quotes, em-dash, some weird hyphen.
    Also it's smaller due to better compression.
    Thanks for cleaning up the module. I just took what I got from the source material and plopped it in so there was bound to be stuff I missed. The compression of the module is something I don't mess with as I am set in my module making ways..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Thanks for cleaning up the module. I just took what I got from the source material and plopped it in so there was bound to be stuff I missed. The compression of the module is something I don't mess with as I am set in my module making ways..
    It wasn't anything you did wrong, Unity just uses different character encoding which means some punctuation gets mangled/lost.

I followed your directions and it is still not visible. There were no findings when I searched for the module.
    What is the path to the directory you're putting it in?
    It should be (on Windows): C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\modules

If you used to use Fantasy Grounds Classic, you might be putting it in the old Classic modules folder.

It wasn't anything you did wrong, Unity just uses different character encoding which means some punctuation gets mangled/lost.

What is the path to the directory you're putting it in?
    It should be (on Windows): C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\modules

If you used to use Fantasy Grounds Classic, you might be putting it in the old Classic modules folder.
    I figured out the problem. User error. I was loading up the wrong campaign. Sorry about that

Thanks for everything.

Thread Information