DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
    You might be within the first few posts. I think there was a limiter put in by Smiteworks to prevent downloads until something like 5 posts.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Has anyone gotten this module to work in the Unity client? I keep getting an error in the console, I was wondering if it was a common "Unity in Beta" thing, but I'm hoping maybe there's a workaround and someone's gotten it to work.

What error are you receiving? When I put this module out originally, it was able to be loaded in Unity.

--edit

Tested in the most updated version of Unity in a fresh campaign with no extensions loaded with a new download from the first post and received no errors in the console. Let me know what you are seeing.
    Last edited by Blahness98; July 22nd, 2020 at 17:42.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

[edit]

It occured to me that it may be a versioning issue. I redownloaded the most recent version and tried it again. That seems to have been the case as everything works fine! Sorry for the kerfuffle.

[/edit]
    Last edited by Trennik; July 22nd, 2020 at 23:00.

Most likely that is the case. With my very first upload, it was not Unity compliant. I ended up having to go through and remove a bunch of & and replace them with %amp. Glad it is working for you though.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trennik View Post
    Has anyone gotten this module to work in the Unity client? I keep getting an error in the console, I was wondering if it was a common "Unity in Beta" thing, but I'm hoping maybe there's a workaround and someone's gotten it to work.
    Hi everyone! I made it work on FGU without any troubles.

But, for the paladin and summoner classes i have questions.

Paladin:
    - where are the energy type is stored? couldn't find any place.
    - when levelling up, i can't see where to choose the favore class option being human. It only show me 1 hit point or 1 skill point.

Summoner:
    - can't see favore class option being half-elf
    - can't find the evolution points pool

Can you help me please?

There are things that FG cannot automate. The evolution points pool is one that needs to be calculated manually.

I did not add any of the favored class options for any of the races. That was beyond the scope of the module and not included. You can always decide this at a later time and close the window.

What do you mean by energy type for the paladin? If you mean the bonus to resistance as a human, you can add that to your character using the proper RESIST: X [energy type] effect and adjust X resistance as you level.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    There are things that FG cannot automate. The evolution points pool is one that needs to be calculated manually.

I did not add any of the favored class options for any of the races. That was beyond the scope of the module and not included. You can always decide this at a later time and close the window.

What do you mean by energy type for the paladin? If you mean the bonus to resistance as a human, you can add that to your character using the proper RESIST: X [energy type] effect and adjust X resistance as you level.
    Thanks for your answers!
    Y didn't know how to manage all of that since I'm new to FG.

Really, thank you a lot! It clarifies a lot for me!

Is there a way to stack archetypes? I'm trying to recreate one of my players' Staff Magus/Eldritch Scion, but the only way to add both archetypes seems to add levels in each of them. So instead of the character being 11th level, she shows as 22nd level!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, as I said in the very first post, with all the possible combinations of archetypes available, creating them all was well beyond the scope of this module. And most likely, my personal sanity.

There is a way though, you just have to do the work manually. What you can do is pull the specific items from both archetype classes from their own specific classes by opening both classes. Then just cherry pick the abilities you need and drag them to the proper ability fields.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Thread Information