DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Two Traits not working

found something that's not working in pathfinder 1, so a creature who has 2 traits, like (ooze traits, undead traits) "Undead Ooze" wont place both of its traits in the CT, only the one that has the traits written last is placed on the CT, in this example it would be the undead traits

two traits.PNG

The capitalization of Ooze might be the issue. Not by my computer to check
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

At my computer now. I realize my error. Ooze traits are not defined in PF/3.5. You would have to make your own effect for whatever ooze traits gives a creature. Sorry about that.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    At my computer now. I realize my error. Ooze traits are not defined in PF/3.5. You would have to make your own effect for whatever ooze traits gives a creature. Sorry about that.
    They aren't defined as a SQ, but they do get added to the CT if the creature type is "ooze".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yes separate they each add to the combat tracker but not when its a fusion of both
    two traits 3.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Evion View Post
    yes separate they each add to the combat tracker but not when its a fusion of both
    two traits 3.PNG
    Like both Blahness98 and I have mentioned - there is no "Ooze traits" parsing in the 3.5E/PFRPG ruleset.

The ruleset code specifically looks at the type of the creature, and if that creature type is Ooze then it applies some code to do with Oozes: it adds the "Ooze traits" effect to the creature when it is added to the CT, but this does nothing mechanically - it is purely for information. And, if PFRPG it sets the creature immune to critical and precision damage, if 3.5E it sets the creature immune to critical damage.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information