DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

I have been away from this forum for a while but as I am going to be running a lot more PFS2 stuff on FGU, I realize there are a few things that would make my life easier and as I am not seeing them I am thinking of creating them...
    A while ago, I posted my version of all the !st level Pregens but that was so long ago they have gone through revisions at Paizo as well as lots of updates to FGU PFS so I am in the process of redoing all the Pregens and this time including the 3rd and 5th level ones.

One thing I would love to see (Maybe I missed it?) would be something like SR'DragonDrop for all the consumables, especially potions, alchemical items and talismans. Currently I just manually do the adjustments for a quick session or for longer sessions and campaigns I build them out for people, but I have redone the same ones so many times that I feel like I should just build the all and make a mod of it. It seems like it would be useful but I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so if someone has already done it, let me know!

What other ideas do people have about some automation that is still needed? Let me know, maybe I can get something together or at least have a bigger and better pool of ideas!
    Sean Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by DDySean View Post
    I have been away from this forum for a while but as I am going to be running a lot more PFS2 stuff on FGU, I realize there are a few things that would make my life easier and as I am not seeing them I am thinking of creating them...
    A while ago, I posted my version of all the !st level Pregens but that was so long ago they have gone through revisions at Paizo as well as lots of updates to FGU PFS so I am in the process of redoing all the Pregens and this time including the 3rd and 5th level ones.

One thing I would love to see (Maybe I missed it?) would be something like SR'DragonDrop for all the consumables, especially potions, alchemical items and talismans. Currently I just manually do the adjustments for a quick session or for longer sessions and campaigns I build them out for people, but I have redone the same ones so many times that I feel like I should just build the all and make a mod of it. It seems like it would be useful but I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so if someone has already done it, let me know!

What other ideas do people have about some automation that is still needed? Let me know, maybe I can get something together or at least have a bigger and better pool of ideas!
    Sean Montgomery
    This would be of amazing utility!

Another thing missing is something like the forge-thing from Starfinder where you can add bonuses and runes to items & weapons to make specific magic items. As it is now, you have to stat out a +2 mace of fire by hand (as a random, perhaps not true, example).

I agree, though I don't think I know enough yet to put that one together. I hope to get there some day! Currently I just stack the runes under the item for inventory then adjust the weapon itself on the action tab...
    Another thing I would love to see but do not know how to do myself for PF2 would be something to make the draw circle, draw cone and draw square tools highlight the actual squares effected per the Areas diagram from (Core p456).
    I think Classic did something like that so I am guessing it is harder to make happen than it sounds for PF2 for some reason...PF2 areas 456.JPG

I do appreciate the feedback, I guess I should really build all the consumables then finish all the Pregens using those consumables just so they are all consistent across the board...!
    Last edited by DDySean; August 12th, 2021 at 01:58. Reason: additional thought

Quote Originally Posted by DDySean View Post
    Another thing I would love to see but do not know how to do myself for PF2 would be something to make the draw circle, draw cone and draw square tools highlight the actual squares effected per the Areas diagram from (Core p456).
    I think Classic did something like that so I am guessing it is harder to make happen than it sounds for PF2 for some reason...PF2 areas 456.JPG
    I asked about that a few months ago...it was not well received, though I think it is useful.

Highlighting squares is not a PF2 ruleset thing it’s base FGU functionality.

Vote for it here: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135346
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I Voted!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Highlighting squares is not a PF2 ruleset thing it’s base FGU functionality.

Vote for it here: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135346
    Thank you Trenloe!

Hey Sean! As you know, the Drag n Drop series is undergoing a revamp (cleaning up things that are no longer necessary and making it modular). I think a Consumable compliment that allowed players to add those items to their actions would be absolutely fantastic! I do something similar myself for my campaigns, but I haven't gone through the effort to cover all of those items available in the game. It'd be well received!

At some point, all of this will become redundant as Trenloe expands and continues to develop the ruleset, but in the meantime, this bridges that gap and maybe allows him to focus on other issues that only he can implement.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hi ShadeRaven,
    I just finished the ammunition from the Core book and will be working on the Oils next. Once I am done, I will post it here (or rather in the Community Modules thread as I think that would be the correct place to put it) but would be happy to send it to you as well to incorporate into your modular Drag n Drop series. I really do appreciate all your work with that and would be happy to contribute even a small amount to such a fine product and have it all in one place for the community!

Can I add my small XP calculator extension to this thread?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...lper-Extension

Thanks!
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Can I add my small XP calculator extension to this thread?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...lper-Extension

Thanks!
    Of course! Thanks for sharing with the community.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information