DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Whipped up this Extension to handle Heightened Spells for Signature Spells and the like without having to rebuild them each time you add them to a new level. It handles both healing and damage.
    Link to Spell Level Damage Extension
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 24th, 2020 at 08:13. Reason: Corrected link
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

FG Unity themes

Two FG Unity based themes available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...G-Unity-themes
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Added wound/dying overlay by Kelrugem.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Dying-overlays
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Warning - the Spell Level Damage extension is no longer compatible with the PFRPG2 ruleset from release 16. The extensions functionality will be implemented in release 17 of the ruleset. Until then, please don't use this extension.

st4lk3r87 over at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ling+extension made a really cool extension that changed between 1 hand, 2 hand, and ranged for weapons in 5e with clicking on your abilities sheet. Is there anyway for this to be added to core PF2 functionality? Or something like it? I don't think the author supports FG anymore and looking inside the .ext made my head swim as it had java(?) (I think) inside the .ext, which is just madness.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    st4lk3r87 over at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ling+extension made a really cool extension that changed between 1 hand, 2 hand, and ranged for weapons in 5e with clicking on your abilities sheet. Is there anyway for this to be added to core PF2 functionality? Or something like it?
    You can change between melee and ranged now.

The only other thing this would do is change the damage dice for weapons with the "two-hand" trait, which you can do pretty quickly in the weapon damage entry.

I'm not ruling out maybe doing something in the future, but as this is of limited functionality, and it's easy to change the damage dice, it's not on my list of things to do currently.

I might be missing something, but you'd said the multi-attack button extension for the combat tracker no longer works. I have it installed, and it works for me just fine. I tried it a moment ago. Takes away 5, and 4 if the attack says agile.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I might be missing something, but you'd said the multi-attack button extension for the combat tracker no longer works. I have it installed, and it works for me just fine. I tried it a moment ago. Takes away 5, and 4 if the attack says agile.
    1) There are a number of issues with that extension. Detailed in the extension thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Combat-Tracker
    2) The base ruleset now has the buttons built in.

Something to keep in mind - just because something appears to work (in this case the MAP penalties getting applied), doesn't mean that an extension is still operating correctly. In this case, that extension uses code from 10 releases ago - there have been many ruleset updates since then and so using this extension can cause issues both known (see the note in red in post #1 of that thread) and unknown. If there is a note on the forums from a moderator or the extension author saying not to use an extension anymore, then I'd recommend not using it.

Any idea if there are any extension like the old shops extension being working on for PF2? I enjoyed my player's ability to shop based on what was available in a town.

ever get an answer about this? I was looking for it as well.

Thread Information