DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    @dsaraujo has been releasing some handy extensions recently - see the updated list in post #1.

Thanks for making these and sharing with the community dsaraujo!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Happy to share!
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

There's one on this list that it seems I don't have loaded. But the forge says I have already. I can't find it. And I can't figure out how to download it again because the forge just keeps telling me I already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    There's one on this list that it seems I don't have loaded. But the forge says I have already. I can't find it. And I can't figure out how to download it again because the forge just keeps telling me I already have it.
    That's way too vague for anyone to be able to help. More info please.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

(accidental double post)
    Last edited by Milke; February 3rd, 2022 at 23:25.

Think I figured it out.
    Last edited by Milke; February 3rd, 2022 at 23:41.

Work in progress extension - VsDC rolling trick for players and a "shieldup" condition - info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...quot-condition

Blog Entries
    Sharing Is Caring for Pathfinder 2E
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1168/view

This allows players to easily share details of skills/abilities/items/spells/ancestries etc to chat for clarification/discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post

This allows players to easily share details of skills/abilities/items/spells/ancestries etc to chat for clarification/discussion.
    Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post

Sweet. The only issue I currently see is that it doesn't support the PF2E Action icons.

Thread Information