DICE PACKS BUNDLE

The Rebirth Campaign - STREAMED GAME- RECRUITING NOW

FG License : Ultimate
    FG Req: Demo
    Game System: DND5e
    Level: 6
    Setting: The world of Ulatia Exploring the Westernmost continents
    High Magic
    The World of Ulatia has a rich and vibrant history, so To keep this post minimal it is best to ask specifics about what you want to play and we can work it in!
    Backstory is Required
    Freedom to create new towns/cities/organizations
    All WoTC Published and UA with Pre-Approval
    2-3 players Required
    Current Party: Sorc/Warl, Bard/Barbarian, Druid
    Death Likely
    Sundays from 8pm UK Time
    Streamed: Mic Req, Vid Pref
    Custom Rules: Feats, Milestone leveling, Multi-classing, Variant Human, Any WOTC rule book, the Fate roll (D% Higher is better, usually to do with divine/mystical intervention), Regional Magic Rules

Please Apply with a rough outline of what you would like to play and a brief backstory for them. I will get in touch if you are successful

Upfront; I have never played in a game in FG yet though I have been exploring it for over a month and I mostly have a grasp of it. Also I'm not familiar with the setting so if that is important then disregard. Also, I'm in the US (EST Timezone -5 GMT).

I have almost always had to DM games myself so I have not made a great many characters in my life. My usual go-to character is a Warlock/Paladin.
    He is a young, male Human in his early twenties; handsome, charismatic, and the son of a wealthy merchant. He's also a bit of a jerk and bully, being physically larger than many of his peers and lived a privileged life growing up. By some means he finds a ring or some other demonic trinket that grants him a link to some ancient devil or Lovecraftian outer god. The entity grants him his warlock/paladin powers. He's kind of low intelligence and wisdom and doesn't really know much about magic, despite being technically a 'caster'. I also typically make him a street criminal type, though coming from a relatively wealthy family, its all about the thrill for him.
    He doesn't wear armor, relying on his Dex/Mage Armor Invocation for protection, and he uses his warlock bound weapon so he doesn't have to carry that. He wears normal clothes so as to blend in with any commoners. Most of his magic and other invocations are utility/support. I only take 2 levels in Paladin for the Divine Smite, figuring that the entity that he had bargained with has made him a kind of champion for its will.

This character is just what I usually make when I get to play. I did have some questions about the type of character that would fit the group and campaign. I can propose a different character as needed:
    - In the setting, in mentions exploration. Will that be the meat of the campaign; frontier exploration?
    - The current party; who are they and how do they know each other already? Are we mercenaries all meeting for the first time?
    - Is there a general alignment to the party or campaign?
    - Is there any part of the current party composition that is needed?

hi,

I am interested in joining the campaign. just 1 question how long will the sessions go on for? I'm in holland so 1 hour ahead and if its like 5-hour sessions it will be too late for me but 3-4 hours I can do.

My character is an Artificer Battlesmith Named Tawnos. he is from a major industrial city on the continent. for years Tawnos worked in his shop in the city but after his Friend and Rival, Nazahn got killed while out on adventure trying to find/discover a new rare metal so he could make a name in the Artificer scene he decided to use his knowledge not just for profit but for good. and he closed up his shop and went to look for adventurers that could use his expertise but in the meantime also try and finish what Nazahn had started.. and he is traveling ever since with his every so vigilant and trusted partner Feldon (his iron panther).

will have a more concrete back story once I know a littlebit more about the world and also I don't know if this class is allowed since it is UA. but I also have some ideas for non-UA chars if this one isn't allowed.

my back up would be a Wizard Name Ertai, a fresh of the academy Abjuration Wizard trying to prove himself to the world and his fellow adventurers and he is obsessed with getting fame and wants to be in as many stories told by the bards as possible.

Name: Lari'Nethel Monella Kell'Alessila (Moonlights flashes across the edge of a sword drawn from the black lake)
    Race: High Elf
    Diety: Good Alighened god that has something to do with Beauty, Balance, or possibly nature.
    Class: Cleric Domain (Life, Storm, or Nature depending on god).

With the death of his clan, family, wife, and children Lari'Nethel or just Lari by the faster short-lived races seek the moments of perfect beauty, sacrifice, and service. With a smile, he helps create and then collects these moments as he servers his diety. Other than these moments he does his best to live by his deities tenets.

His mistake caused the death of his clan and he punishes himself for it (the one time he broke a tenet of his god). He will never break this tenet again.

I want to play a religious heavy character with a diety based around the domains above. Will flesh out the character with Dungeons Masters input on deities in his world.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

Thread Information