STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 21 First ... 1018192021 Last
    The parser does not parse ability text to add actions, you need to do that yourself.

It looks like this may no longer be working? I cant get it to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJayde View Post
    What's not working?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A quick test seems to still be working for me, at least.

Yes please be more specific with symptoms, what you tried, other loaded extensions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What's not working?
    I have it on my forge account. I loaded the game and the tab does not show up at all on the Bestiary Entry. Unless maybe there is a new way to use this? I am using Pathfinder 2e and have not updated to the remaster so there could be something with that. My Cohorts and Companions extension also seems to be MIA. On forge I tried to disable and enable again but it seems to have been ineffective. There is no parse effect at all.

I have it on my forge account. I loaded the game and the tab does not show up at all on the Bestiary Entry. Unless maybe there is a new way to use this? I am using Pathfinder 2e and have not updated to the remaster so there could be something with that. My Cohorts and Companions extension also seems to be MIA. On forge I tried to disable and enable again but it seems to have been ineffective. There is no parse effect at all.
    Did you actually activate the extension(s) before starting the FG server?

As Montis suggests, double check that you have enabled the extension before loading your campaign. If you have and you still can't see the "Parse" tab in a new creature (you need to create a new creature, it's not in the Bestiary list) then please recreate the issue and compile the FG logs and post them here - details on compiling the FG logs can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs - use Method 3 from within the campaign that isn't working correctly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I can confirm it's still working fine for me. Please follow all the advice above, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As Montis suggests, double check that you have enabled the extension before loading your campaign. If you have and you still can't see the "Parse" tab in a new creature (you need to create a new creature, it's not in the Bestiary list) then please recreate the issue and compile the FG logs and post them here - details on compiling the FG logs can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs - use Method 3 from within the campaign that isn't working correctly.
    I have found that it seems to be the campaign Im missing it from. This campaign is labeled P"athfinder (2E Legacy)". I have another campaign that the ruleset is just "Pathfinder (2E)" and I can see it there as well as others that I cant see in the first one.

In the first campaign (The problem one) the extensions I have are:
    -Pathbuilder Import
    -Big Portraits
    -PFRPG2 GM Enhyancements
    -Success Level Colors

In the older campaign I have:
    -Pathbuilder Import
    -Big Portraits
    -Cohorts and Companions
    -PFRPG2 GM Enhancements
    -PFRPG2 Upgrades
    -PF2ECreatureParser