FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 21 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    When in doubt, it's a good practice to make sure items are all on the same line. In your example above for instance, the Stench ability is spread over multiple lines. You can select all of those lines and then hit CTRL-J to combine them into a single line. If you do that with all abilities, you'll have a much better chance of everything parsing correctly. In addition, adding a blank line after each ability is even better.
    Ok I try that in Test channel

line feed is a "carriage return" or "Return" in english (Retour Charriot or Entrée in french) ... and I have understand with your example, ty

EDIT : No error in v1.2.2 on FGU ! nice and thx for your help !
    Last edited by Sasmira; April 1st, 2020 at 05:09.

After a recent-ish update the extension is erroring out on all the stat blocks from recent PFS quests. I've tried both of the newest versions lists in the second post, since I wasn't certain which ruleset I was on but both give the same eror.

"Script Error: [string "scripts/pf2creatureparser.lua"]:220: attempt to index local 'sFortitudeAll' (a nil value)"

A sample stat block, after removing the pdf introduced linewrappings,

Code:
    NEIDRE FLIAVAZZANA CREATURE 5
    CE SMALL GNOME HUMANOID
    Perception +15
    Languages Common, Gnome
    Acrobatics +13, Aspis Consortium Lore +10, Athletics +8, Deception +13, Intimidate +11, Society +10, Stealth +15, Thievery +13
    Str +0, Dex +4, Con +1, Int +3, Wis +0, Cha +4
    Items bronze badge, hand crossbow (10 bolts), kukri (2), minor healing potion, studded leather armor
    AC 22; Fortitude +9, Reflex +15, Will +12
    HP 68
    Speed 25 feet
    Melee [one-action] +13 kukri (agile, finesse, trip), Damage 1d6+7 slashing
    Melee [one-action] +13 fist (agile, finesse, nonlethal), Damage 1d4+7 bludgeoning
    Ranged [one-action] +13 hand crossbow (range increment 60 feet), Damage 1d6 piercing
    Sneak Attack Neidre deals an additional 1d6 precision damage to flatfooted creatures.
    Surprise Attacker On the first round of combat, creatures that haven’t acted yet are flat-footed to Neidre.
    Deny Advantage Neidre isn’t flat-footed to hidden, undetected, or flanking creatures of her level or lower, or creatures of her level or lower using surprise attack. However, they can still help their allies flank.

@NielsenE I identified the issue and it should now be fixed in version 1.2.3, in post #2 above. Thanks for reporting and let me know if you see any other issues.

We should all be on the 2nd one now as long as our FG is up to date right?

that's right. I was going to wait a while before pulling down the old one just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    @NielsenE I identified the issue and it should now be fixed in version 1.2.3, in post #2 above. Thanks for reporting and let me know if you see any other issues.
    Finally got a chance to pull down the new version and try it out, looks like it still has issues, but doesn't report any errors and is more compete.

1) Skills show up in a light grey box w/o a border under Interaction Abilities instead of in the Skills darker grey/bordered box. The skills are not rollable.
    2) Sneak attack shows up in a similar box w/in Offensive or Proactive Abilities, while Surprise attacker and Deny Advantage show up properly in the darker grey/bordered box

1) I see what you're seeing, and it's because the Skills line doesn't actually have the word "Skills" at the beginning (at least with the stat block you pasted above).

Still looking at 2).

For 2), please see new notes for this version in post #1. specifically:

Each creature ability (interaction, automatic, reactive, offensive, and/or proactive) should be terminated with two line feeds, and the title of the ability and the ability description should be separated by a single line feed. NOTE: This is new behavior as of version 1.2 of this extension and release 14 of the ruleset, currently in the Test channel. If you are using a previous version of the ruleset, the old behavior is that each creature ability (name, traits and description) be on its own line terminated with a line feed.
    For example:

Code:
    NEIDRE FLIAVAZZANA CREATURE 5
    CE 
    SMALL 
    GNOME 
    HUMANOID
    Perception +15
    Languages Common, Gnome
    Skills Acrobatics +13, Aspis Consortium Lore +10, Athletics +8, Deception +13, Intimidate +11, Society +10, Stealth +15, Thievery +13
    Str +0, Dex +4, Con +1, Int +3, Wis +0, Cha +4
    Items bronze badge, hand crossbow (10 bolts), kukri (2), minor healing potion, studded leather armor
    AC 22; Fortitude +9, Reflex +15, Will +12
    HP 68
    Speed 25 feet
    Melee [one-action] +13 kukri (agile, finesse, trip), Damage 1d6+7 slashing
    Melee [one-action] +13 fist (agile, finesse, nonlethal), Damage 1d4+7 bludgeoning
    Ranged [one-action] +13 hand crossbow (range increment 60 feet), Damage 1d6 piercing
    Sneak Attack
    Neidre deals an additional 1d6 precision damage to flatfooted creatures.

Surprise Attacker
    On the first round of combat, creatures that haven’t acted yet are flat-footed to Neidre.

Deny Advantage 
    Neidre isn’t flat-footed to hidden, undetected, or flanking creatures of her level or lower, or creatures of her level or lower using surprise attack. However, they can still help their allies flank.

Also, I have seen instances where it is necessary to close and reopen the NPC window to get roll highlighting to work. Seems like reparsing an NPC in place after tweaking the stat block interferes with this functionality.

Thanks, looks like just one of the recent quests from paizo left off the Skills tag, so I don't think its an actual change in their formatting going forward. Just a mistake in their editing one time that happened to catch me in the midst of other changes.

Thread Information