FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 21 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Ok, I'm looking a npc_spells.lua, and it goes through the class list control to create new spell classes. I'm going to try to emulate that logic instead...

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    That's right. Level is not currently recognized on the first line. I'm pretty much going by the stat block format laid out in the Bestiary.
    I got that stat block from a Pathfinder society adventure

Well then, Paizo needs to better edit their adventures don't they? ;-)

Version 0.9 is now attached to Post #2.

does this work on hazards?

negative

Question. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
    When I paste the stats into the parser, it comes out looking great at first. But creature's spell-like abilities or spells only show up when the little lock at the top of the document is unlocked. When I lock it, the spells go away. They come back when I unlock it.

The abilities I'm adding as spells are probably not being set as 'prepared' by default. The workaround would be to set the mode to 'preparation' (cycler control at the top of the actions tab) and prepare all spells appropriately, and then change the mode to 'combat'. In the 3.5/PF ruleset, I've noticed that sometimes the actions tab doesn't register prepared spells until you close and re-open the sheet, not sure if the PF2 ruleset has the same behavior.

In any case, I will take a look at this when I have the time, probably tomorrow at the earliest, and see what can be done.

Thanks for the report!

Ohhh. I see. Okay. Yea, that worked. Thanks for the tip.

When the creature level is -1 it changes to 1, check your low level creature levels if you've use this, works pretty good other than parsing spells is still flaky.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information