5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Custom NPC's and notes become public at each launch

Hellow,

Sorry if it was already posted, I tried looking in vain (I know someone had the same problem long ago but the only post I found was about other people telling him to post his question on the correct forum and I couldn't find that correct post in the end xD).

The problem is in the title: anytime I open my game, every custom npc's and notes become public.

I can't really tell since when I have the problem because I've just realized it recently. It seems to happen only on my Pathfinder campaign but when I create a new PF campaign, I don't have that problem so I don't know if it's link to the ruleset or no. It doesn't occur either on my DnD5e campaign.

It only concerns entries I add myself (thus in the "next" category of notes, npc's, etc.)

Since it doesn't happen on a new campaign, I could transfer everything to fix the problem but before arriving at such drastic solution I'd love to have any advice on the topic, maybe I checked something I shouldn't have, or something like that (that and if the problem appear again someday, I don't want to do a campaign transfer everytime I have that problem...)

Aside from that, if I had to add something that changed recently is that I added the Act 2 of War for the Crown module: I don't know if adding a module mid-game can cause that kind of thing so I'll at least mention it.

Thanks in advance !

Blog Entries
    welcome SarkenHS

load up the campaign without any players and type /flushdb in the chat window and enter.
    this should clear ALL shares - you will have to reshare the stuff the players require again though...

Thread Information