FG Spreadshirt Swag

Bought everything on steam but can't get the DLC to download

Hi
    I bought FG on steam and also the PF2E DLC. Now though when I try to download the update on steam it doesn't work.

* I linked the account here with the steam account as described and put in the account information also on steam.
    * When I try to update (v 3.1.5) it first says when getting packages from FG server: No packages found check your license key settings
    * Then it downloads PF2E
    * Then when getting manifest for steam package: ERROR - GetSteamManifest: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found REtrying in 10 seconds.

I waited for over half a day now to no avail.

post a ticket to steam support
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Blog Entries
    Hi RyueOkami

You need to do as the error says and check your license key settings.
    Did you get Standard or Standard +Ultimate?
    You enter either the Standard key or the Ultimate upgrade key.

Please try updating after checking the key is correctly entered.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi RyueOkami

You need to do as the error says and check your license key settings.
    Did you get Standard or Standard +Ultimate?
    You enter either the Standard key or the Ultimate upgrade key.

Please try updating after checking the key is correctly entered.
    I "only" bought the standard key.
    Where do I need to put it in / check it (or see the correct one)? (when I start FG on steam I see a product key which is very different from the licence key I see in settings (both were defaultwise there and were not changed by me).

You go into settings and put your license key into the top box only - leave the second box blank. You'll also need to enter your username and password by clicking the manage button. Also the current version of FG is v3.3.7 so not sure why you are seeing 3.1.7.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm guessing there's an old version of Fantasy Grounds installed. If you haven't got FG working yet, and running version v3.3.7, I'd recommend uninstalling what you have installed alread and downloading the FG installer from the home page of this website. The application is the same as Steam, so don't worry about that.

Then, as has been mentioned, make sure you enter your license key and your FG username and password before running an update. See the steps here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Setup_Tutorial
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm guessing there's an old version of Fantasy Grounds installed. If you haven't got FG working yet, and running version v3.3.7, I'd recommend uninstalling what you have installed alread and downloading the FG installer from the home page of this website. The application is the same as Steam, so don't worry about that.

Then, as has been mentioned, make sure you enter your license key and your FG username and password before running an update. See the steps here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Setup_Tutorial
    Will try that then. As for steam itself. Whenever I download FG from it its automatically version 3.1.4 I get.

Quote Originally Posted by RyueOkami View Post
    Will try that then. As for steam itself. Whenever I download FG from it its automatically version 3.1.4 I get.
    After you run the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    After you run the update?
    That is when I download it from steam oit has that version.

So what now worked is the following:
    -Downloaded it from the website and did when I started the website downloaded verison I did NOT put in what steam said the licence key was, but instead the CD key.
    That worked. (settings get transferred autoamtically between steam and non steam version btw).
    -Downloaded it on steam again and used the same settings and....worked now.

If I had to guess it looks like a combination of the CD key being the licence key instead of what is automatically put in there on steam AND the version that is downloaded on steam.

You just download a recent version. Performing an "update" should install the latest version automatically.

Thread Information