STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    A short reupload here There was some little issue, should be fixed now

I added a new feature therefore a new version there for a download

1. As discovered here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...he-cast-button, there is a bug with the CLC and NLVL in the native FG code (I mean, also a problem without my extension). When you want to have this fixed then with this extension it is fixed But this is not a fix due to me: As you see Moon Wizard answered in the linked thread and shortly afterwards I realized that the new FGU update only updated 3.5e and so I wondered if the code there already has the fix for that (FGU runs basically on the test server, so 3.3.10 now). And guess what, the fix was there! So, I simply copied the fix over to this extension But it is not a fix coming from me, it comes from Moon Wizard Thanks Moon Wizard for the fast fix
    2. IFTAG can now be combined with CLC
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 16th, 2019 at 10:07.

Hi

I am sorry to bother you again. I have reuploaded save versus tags and its packages because there was a very minor issue: The DC for saves did not immediately account the modifier coming from the ability when adding a new spell until you clicked on the magnifying glass next to the save, then it was correctly updated. (therefore rather minor issue, but still something needed to be fixed) This should now be fixed, so the DC is now correctly updated when added to the spell list and not after the magnifying glass

Sorry for the reupload again, as usual for very recent releases, now everything should work again Thanks for your patience

(Ah, some extension updater would be useful for such things then I would not need to spam my extension threads )

Have fun
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 17th, 2019 at 08:03.

Reupload

There was a small bug that the save DC did not update after the corresponding ability score changed in the main tab of the character sheet when the DC was not calculated by using the base ability of the spell class (the base ability worked as usual, so no bug when the replace ability in the save definition was on base). It was only updated when the cast/save-definition window was opened later This is fixed now
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 14th, 2019 at 19:17.

Would it be possible to have the extension parse for certain kinds of saves? Such as Disbelief?
    Ultimate License Operator - You don't need any license to play in my games.
    Administrator of D&D Wiki, and its Facebook page
    Creator and Caretaker of the Tirr Campaign Setting

Quote Originally Posted by Jwguy View Post
    Would it be possible to have the extension parse for certain kinds of saves? Such as Disbelief?
    You mean the automatic parser instead of adding it manually to the tag line? I guess so, taking a short glimpse over various illusion spells in 3.5e there stands often "Will disbelief (if interacted with)" instead of "Will partial/negates" or something similar, so, disbelief seems to be mentioned extra and this information can be used by the parser to automatically add disbelief as a tag

I am just about going into holidays though, so I can probably not add it in the next time (but I have my laptop with me and can try it when I find time) Thanks for the nice suggestion

New version

The (dis)advantage effects are much better improved now Now they should work as intended for every roll (hopefully; please still test and view that as a sort of prototype. When you feel unsure about their use then rather do not use these effects )

Summary of these effect:

1. Apply keladvantage and keldisadvantage for advantage and disadvantage, respectively Damage rolls should now work, too, except: when the damage has to be split amongst different damage types then the damage values are sometimes incorrectly distributed when this damage roll had (dis)advantage But when damage types are for that roll not important everything should work fin
    2. I added stacking to these effects, i.e. it checks first how many of these effects are and applies only the more dominant one or nothing when both effects can cancel each other by equal numbers

Oh, @Jwguy, I completely forgot your request, I try to add these tags soon I sadly have not so much time at the moment and the effects above already stole too much of my time, so, I have to do this later; hopefully I do not forget it again (due to my lack of time I could not finish yet my opposed skill check project)

So if an NPC has a +2 on enchantment saves racial, it will be

IFTAG: enchantment; SAVE: +2 racial

Kelrugem, would you please give an example of SIMMUNE?

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    So if an NPC has a +2 on enchantment saves racial, it will be

IFTAG: enchantment; SAVE: +2 racial

Kelrugem, would you please give an example of SIMMUNE?

Thanks
    Sure, IFTAG: poison; SIMMUNE (for poison immunity, but there is no automatic parsing of the tag poison, you have to add that tag to each poison action ) or IFTAG: zero, one, two, three; IFTAG: spell; SIMMUNE (for immunity against spells up to level three as in the lesser globe of invulnerability; these tags are normally added automatically ). IFTAG: spell; IFTAG: enchantment; SIMMUNE for immunity against enchantment spells or just IFTAG: enchantment; SIMMUNE when immune against all enchantment effects And so on

Thread Information