DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    This is just brilliant. I have on several occasions been frustrated that there are no not if operators, but I have forgot to mention it to you.

Thank you for all of this, you must have spent a lot of time on these. These extensions of yours are so great that they should be adobted in native fantasy grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    This is just brilliant. I have on several occasions been frustrated that there are no not if operators, but I have forgot to mention it to you.

Thank you for all of this, you must have spent a lot of time on these. These extensions of yours are so great that they should be adobted in native fantasy grounds
    thanks for the words

Oh, what I forgot to mention: One new feature is that invisible, GRANTCA and CA can now be used with IFT (and so also with NIFT) Though of the (T) in the wiki they normally do not work with IFT I have realized (all conditions with a (T) do not work with IFT, so inverted behaviour than usual, in my new version they'll do ) This was necessary to automate true seeing
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 18th, 2019 at 02:33.

And so now I'm pondering marriage O_O
    Basically I log in the forum wondering "maybe I should ask if somebody scripted a function like that" and read that you just did exactly what I was about to ask... XD

hehe :P

I just hope that I can finish) everything before 3.3.9 get released (I mean the other extensions and then the packages) A little bit much at the moment
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 19th, 2019 at 10:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    hehe :P

I just hope that I can finish) everything before 3.3.9 get released (I mean the other extensions and then the packages) A little bit much at the moment
    One more thing to add to your potential ti do.

Spell like black tentacles use caster level + random number as grapple/cmb.
    There are other spells also that has its own cmb/grapple/trip. Is it possible to add a own custom made cmb/grapple check for that spell?

This would also be helpfull for some maneuvers if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    One more thing to add to your potential ti do.

Spell like black tentacles use caster level + random number as grapple/cmb.
    There are other spells also that has its own cmb/grapple/trip. Is it possible to add a own custom made cmb/grapple check for that spell?

This would also be helpfull for some maneuvers if I remember correctly.
    Thanks Right, at the moment I would have replaced the "CL+[...]" with the option of the opposed roll check, but you're right, this opposed roll check needs sometimes the CL information, so I have to add a separate option box as a switch for opposed roll checks (but the opposed roll checks will not be there yet for the 3.3.9 release, these will need more time sadly )

I now added the 3.3.9 version into the main post since 3.3.9 comes next week, think about to update it This weekend I also update the other extensions and packages In the following now again the new features, the two last points are newer (Asgurgolas, since you seemingly use my advantage extension: It is incorporated now, you should not load that anymore Loading it should not cause any issues but it is not necessary anymore )

UPDATE 2:

• There is now automatic parsing of the spell level depending on in which spell level you drop the spell. The numbers will be parsed as words, thus, one, two, three... With that you can code globe of invulnerabilities, e.g. the lesser globe would be (when I am not mistaken the lesser globe blocks up to level three spells) IFTAG: zero, one, two, three; SIMMUNE (this was already possible before, but now you do not have to add the numbers manually in the tags line)
    • (Improved) evasion will now be ignored when the PC or NPC has one of the following conditions as an effect: helpless, paralyzed, sleeping, unconscious, petrified, bound
    • There are now negated versions for IF, IFT and IFTAG: NIF, NIFT and NIFTAG, respectively. W.r.t. coding they work exactly as the ones with the N but the remainder of the effect is ignored when the conditions are met. This means that you can now e.g. code true seeing: Give the person who has true seeing e.g. the effect true (or anything else) and then the invisible persons get NIFT: CUSTOM(true); invisible Beware that they work also roughly as the operators without N when it is about performance, so don't overdo it Only use that when you need that for the combat (or test it before). But in 3.3.9 the performance of effects will be improved and therefore I didn't see any issues yet (for normal usages) And remember that only effects which can be targeted (having the (T) in the wiki) are affected by IFT and remember which effects can be combined with IFTAG because the same holds for NIFT and NIFTAG (but the bonus will always be applied, also without having a target or tag information, so the negation also takes this into account E.g. NIFT: healthy; ATK: -2 will always apply the -2, also without having a target, except when there is a target which has no wounds. I found this to be the most intuitive way to implement these operators).
    • For the previous point: invisible, CA and GRANTCA now also work with IFT (and so also with NIFT). This was not possible before, the (T) did not imply that (so an exception in the wiki), it was only targetable. This means that you can combine them with IFT as in IFT: CUSTOM(test); GRANTCA. (IFT: invisible; [...] etc. should have been possible already before)
    • The spell save view window is now a bit increased such that one can see the (H) when the damage is halved (at least it is better, couldn't increase this too much due to the the position of the magnifying glass when the character sheet has minimum width).
    • There are now new entries in the options for the cast action: screenshot0009.png These should be self-explaining: The ability box defines the attribute taken for the DC calculation. Its standard value will be given by the one defined in the spell class. But you can click on this new cycle button to change the ability just for that one spell (I am bad in the graphics editing, so this cycle box is now under "ON SAVE" instead in "SAVE". I try to change that later) At the bottom there is now a cycle button to change the behaviour about when the counter for Use/day will be resetted, after a long or short rest, or you define it as a consumable (no reset after any rest). The standard value for the reset button will be of course "Long Rest" (there is a "four" in the tags line because I dropped acid arrow in the fourth spell level )
    • SR, SIMMUNE now are targetable, too
    • I've incorporated my advantage extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...(dis)advantage (without automatic removal; use [ROLL] etc. instead as usual). It is a prototype, so, when you want to use that, beware some issues mentioned in that thread. No worries, when you do not use the effect for (dis)advantage then nothing changes for you, the extension then behaves as this would never have been implemented and so no issues When you want to use it: Beware issues with the cast, save and damage roll (against targets). I want to fix these issues and for compatibility it is better to implement it in this extension (first) Short explanation: With keladvantage and keldisadvantage you apply advantage and disadvantage to rolls, respectively I already incorporated it due to possible compatibility issues with this extension
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 4th, 2019 at 00:04.

I will now reupload it again because I shortly added a new feature:

• All the cycle buttons with CL, even CL and odd CL (or more) now also have CL/3 which simply uses CL/3 (rounded down and minimum 1) as a number Needed for some spells at least in 3.5e
    • The replace ability box is now at the correct position in the definition box of the cast button
    • Should work for FGU, too, hopefully
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 10th, 2019 at 08:06.

Thread Information