DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Sure, IFTAG: poison; SIMMUNE (for poison immunity, but there is no automatic parsing of the tag poison, you have to add that tag to each poison action ) or IFTAG: zero, one, two, three; IFTAG: spell; SIMMUNE (for immunity against spells up to level three as in the lesser globe of invulnerability; these tags are normally added automatically ). IFTAG: spell; IFTAG: enchantment; SIMMUNE for immunity against enchantment spells or just IFTAG: enchantment; SIMMUNE when immune against all enchantment effects And so on
    Kelrugem, thank you!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Kelrugem, thank you!
    You're welcome

Please redownload the extension I accidentally made a bad copy&paste in the last patch and broke IF and NIF effects, that should be fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Intimidate would be nice.

Intimidate skill vs 10+hd+wisdom modifier

Opposed charisma check would be nice (charm person etc)
    Does anyone allow "Bravery+5" lets say to increase the DC by 5?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Please update for 3.3.11 Also new things, especially the parser is better (@darrenan, finally I did it )

Update 3: New stuff!
    nodex This condition can be used in (N)IF(T) statements to check whether one has lost their Dex modifier to AC: When the (opposing) actor has an effect which leads to a loss of Dex mod to AC then this condition will return true. Hence, one can e.g. code sneak attack with IFT: nodex; DMG: 3d6 precision. The only exception is CA, that can’t be measured and has still to be treated manually or with other effects (e.g. having an CA effect would not apply the mentioned sneak attack effect). Similarly, IF: nodex will not work when the opposing actor has an CA effect, and so on... CA is difficult to treat, FG has major problems to check that, it basically always gave me the error "F***, that is too much, leave me alone with so many calculations!" Maybe FG has problems with that type of complexity, or I did it wrong
    Will not work as a single condition.
    ROLLON: [same as for /rollon] Rolls on the table at the beginning of turn, formatting is as for the macro /rollon. When the name starts with a separated number then do not use a 0 as the first digit (but something like 0A would work, but not 01, 0 A etc.)

• Now compatible with some stuff of rmilmine's advanced effects extension; but sadly the IFTAG operators still won't work with rmilmine's extension I spent now many hours updating etc., such that I do not really have time anymore to delve into rmilmine's extension. It is very big extension, and I am not sure whether I can fix it on my side. I turn back to it when I have time for that again (which can really take a while now; I already lost too many hours now )
    • The parser now automatically parses the tag disbelief, and it finally also parses tags for spell modules with custom actions! And the parser will do it intelligent: It won't overwrite anything (except the school entry), so, it checks first whether some tag already exists before it may add it, and custom tags will not be overwritten by that, also the spell box stays on spelllike or none when it was saved like that. But still make a sanity check, the automatic parser of the spell level could lead to two numbers in the tag line when you drop it into another spell level than the one it was saved with (so, save spells maybe without the spell level; or I may automate that later, i.e. such that it deletes the previous number tag). Possible new tags will then be added at the end of all the tags, separated with a space (the semicolon approach looked strange in general); that is just something visual, separating with a space is also okay when it is about automation. The semicolon was just legacy
    • IF(T): [condition] effects were returning true in the native code, when there was an effect of precisely that searched condition which was on "Skip". Now this behaviour is fixed, and "Skip" condition effects will be ignored like turned-off effects (but they will not automatically turn to on "when they would have been triggered" as usual, simply due to the the ambiguity of when such conditions would be triggered, especially outside of combat), but they do not do this even in the native code, seemingly also not so easy to code
    Last edited by Kelrugem; July 22nd, 2020 at 07:51.

Hi, your extension is great !! thanks!
    But I have a bug...
    I created the following effect : MyEffect;IFTAG: spell;DC:2;ATK:2

It is for the Robe Of Runes effect when recalling spells : While worn, it grants a +4 enhancement bonus to Intelligence and allows the wearer to recall, as a free action, up to four levels of spells per day that he had prepared and then cast. Each time a spell is recalled and prepared again in this manner, the sudden rush of magical energy infuses the wearer with power. For 1 round after recalling a spell, the wearer's spell save DCs and attack rolls made with spells gain a +2 enhancement bonus.

DC Bonus works fine but ATK Bonus doesn't...

Thanks in advance for the future help ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sayako View Post
    Hi, your extension is great !! thanks!
    But I have a bug...
    I created the following effect : MyEffect;IFTAG: spell;DC:2;ATK:2

It is for the Robe Of Runes effect when recalling spells : While worn, it grants a +4 enhancement bonus to Intelligence and allows the wearer to recall, as a free action, up to four levels of spells per day that he had prepared and then cast. Each time a spell is recalled and prepared again in this manner, the sudden rush of magical energy infuses the wearer with power. For 1 round after recalling a spell, the wearer's spell save DCs and attack rolls made with spells gain a +2 enhancement bonus.

DC Bonus works fine but ATK Bonus doesn't...

Thanks in advance for the future help ^^
    Hi

ATK is not one of the effects supported for the IFTAG operator Only the following work with IFTAG: SIMMUNE, SR, SAVE, (improved) evasion, DC and CLC But it shouldn't be too hard to add DMG and ATK to that list, too, I think I try to add these in the next update (but could take some while)

Hi

ATK is not one of the effects supported for the IFTAG operator Only the following work with IFTAG: SIMMUNE, SR, SAVE, (improved) evasion, DC and CLC But it shouldn't be too hard to add DMG and ATK to that list, too, I think I try to add these in the next update (but could take some while)
    would be great !! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sayako View Post
    would be great !! Thanks
    Keep an eye at the overlay thread, your wish may have come true

Updated to FGU and 3.3.12. This extension is now only part of the full overlay packages, together with all the other things Please download one of the overlay packages and think about turning on that extension (there are now options to turn off overlays if you do not need it)

(I am just about uploading all these new things, so, when you read this right after I posted it, then please wait a bit )

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...njury-packages (for strainInjury)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 6th, 2020 at 02:19.

There's a problem with your tag creation code.
    I dragged in Mind Thrust and it appears to be missing the dividers between tags.
    Screenshot 2020-11-08 084732.jpg

Thread Information