FG Spreadshirt Swag

FGU 2E adventure to 3.5

How crazy would it be to convert FGU 2e modules to 3.5/PF1e for personal use (not trying to get an exact conversion, we do a homebrew campaign but draw from many sources)? Our DM is interested in using 2e modules in our pf1e campaign in certain places and asked me to look into the difficulty. we are talking adventures only (not handbooks and such).

If I were to use the Universal Mod to open a 2E adventure in a new PF1e campaign, is it as "Simple" as replacing creatures and items with PF1e equivalent (ignoring Balance issues, as the DM is good at adjusting as needed). and then make that into a mod that can be opened in the main PF campaign? Or would I have to recreate everything from scratch?

or am I oversimplifying it so much it is painful to even read the above thought?

Thx
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

You can only create a module out of what you create in a campaign - so you would not be able to export anything from a module that you open in that campaign - with or without the universal module. The latter is really meant to allow opening a module in a different ruleset and then editing things in that campaign so you can use it in that campaign.

So, if your DM is doing it then it is as simple as opening the module and editing the NPC,s items, etc to be compatible with the ruleset you are playing. The story entries and images can be used as is - other than relinking any encounters or other stuff that was edited.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thx, I will let him know.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information