DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

does this:

IFTAG: evocation; DC: 1

work with type... so, can it be like this?

IFTAG: evocation, cold, air, electricity, sonic; DC: 3
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

does this:

IFTAG: evocation; DC: 1

work with type... so, can it be like this?

IFTAG: evocation, cold, air, electricity, sonic; DC: 3
    Yes, IFTAG can be combined with DC the second effect would then mean, that the DC is increased by three for all spells having at least one of the tags (not necessarily all, which is what you want, I think) When you want that all tags are in the spell, then you'd need to put them into an IFTAG chain (but I doubt that you want that, at least that would be a fancy spell )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 22nd, 2020 at 21:52.

tested the type string and it works! cool.

now... review image with my set up... cl works, but dc does not?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; November 22nd, 2020 at 22:08.
    -----

tested the type string and it works! cool.

now... review image with my set up... cl works, but dc does not?

Hm, I just tested, for me that works fine (and, just in case, DC and CL will stack for DC calculation (if it contributes) once it works for you)

Strange, can you turn off any other extension (or start a test campaign with only this extension)? Then test it there please, maybe an incompatibility with something

Also maybe make sure that you have not any unpacked rulesets and extensions in your folders (FG prioritizes unpacked things, which can cause to overwriting my code)

a couple of things:

1) it works now (which is frickin' awesome!) with systematic extensions compatibility tests. however, it's not conflicting with any of them anymore X-D

2) what could be the problem (don't ask me why exactly) was an unpacked extension as you mentioned... i tried that first: there was one that was not packed (creaturegen), so i packed it and removed the directory (now 'creaturegen.ext'). with no unpacked items in the extensions directory, the iftag works with all my previous extensions turned back on.

so [thumbsup] -- thx!
    -----

a couple of things:

1) it works now (which is frickin' awesome!) with systematic extensions compatibility tests. however, it's not conflicting with any of them anymore X-D

2) what could be the problem (don't ask me why exactly) was an unpacked extension as you mentioned... i tried that first: there was one that was not packed (creaturegen), so i packed it and removed the directory (now 'creaturegen.ext'). with no unpacked items in the extensions directory, the iftag works with all my previous extensions turned back on.

so [thumbsup] -- thx!
    Cool, you are welcome

final scripts:

Arcane Reservoir; IFTAG: spell; DC: 2; CL: 2;

Air Mastery; IFTAG: spell; IFTAG: evocation, cold, air, electricity, sonic; DC: 1; CL: 2;

since both dc and cl stack as you mentioned, this allows toggling on/off as needed.
    -----

@kelrugem

i wonder if you could test this for me and see if this extension is affecting it or fg itself... it's not working for me:

Focused Shot; DMG: [STR];
    -----

@kelrugem

i wonder if you could test this for me and see if this extension is affecting it or fg itself... it's not working for me:

Focused Shot; DMG: [STR];
    Yes, it works for me, also with all my extensions loaded Do you apply it from an actions tab? What do you see? Make sure that you actually have a STR modifier in case you do not see any number

Thread Information