STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    where is this "MasterCaster" mod i see referenced
    Not sure what you mean, search shows you are the only one to use that term anywhere on the FG forums. Can you give more details on what it is you are looking for?
    Last edited by kaernunnos; July 6th, 2020 at 22:09.

I just realized the APG Playtest module is still listed here, now that the full book is out the module has been removed, and should taken off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    where is this "MasterCaster" mod i see referenced
    Iirc, the 'Mastercaster' was a separate thing in the beginning, SR has integrated into his drag and drop module
    Alioops77

Alex is correct. Originally, I had a character called "Master Caster" in my Drag n Drop that had all the spells in it. Honestly, not sure if it's still in there. It was used to hold and test all the spell updates I was working on.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

What was the reason the 'master caster' was removed?

Will core book spells be automated in similar fashion to this module?

Thanks,

Larsenex

I want to say I removed Master Caster because it was getting too bulky.. having the spells moved to the Spells Tab kept things simpler. That said, I have been considering a more compartmentalized version of my main module for those who only want segments of it.

As for the Automated... I can't speak for Trenloe who handles the coding side of such things and there will certainly be differences, but one thing I know I hope to see is an eventuality where my module isn't needed. We'll get there someday!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    I just realized the APG Playtest module is still listed here, now that the full book is out the module has been removed, and should taken off the list.
    Thanks for the reminder!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe, looks like there was an update to the Gamemastery NPC Module here done by DonE66

Quote Originally Posted by dred363 View Post
    Hey Trenloe, looks like there was an update to the Gamemastery NPC Module here done by DonE66
    I'm not sure what you're asking. This module is already listed in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm not sure what you're asking. This module is already listed in post #1.
    Thought I had linked directly to the post with the updated module, was just trying to make sure the updated version was visible since not everyone will go through the thread and see it.

Thread Information