DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Pathfinder Second Edition - community modules

This thread contains links to community created content in the form of Fantasy Grounds modules for the Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset (PFRPG2).

Adventures

Please do not post any material that you don't have permission to post, or that is not covered by an OGL, community commons or similar license. We will take down any material that breaks copyright. This includes material uploaded "at no cost" or material that has been put together from various Internet sources - if you don't know if material is copyright protected, then assume it is!
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 5th, 2021 at 11:55.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Did someone do that bestiary module by hand, or did someone write a quick and dirty parser? Just curious. I've been thinking about writing a new creature parser (and even started fleshing out some of the classes) but if it's work that's already been done I won't bother.

That is, well, by hand.. Yeah, I know. Hard to believe I am still married after 26 years of this, huh? :P
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Parser please. This would be amazing!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Well, shade raven, my virtual hat is off to you, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Well, shade raven, my virtual hat is off to you, my friend.
    Thanks! Just did a big update to the file adding in all the creature 1 entries (and some fixes from previous ones).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Pathfinder 2E Spell Effects

i just posted spell effects for Pathfinder 2nd edition, the "Core Rulebook" spells and the "Lost Omens World Guide" spells coded and ready to Drag and Drop onto your NPC/PC sheets, have all spells from 1st-10th and have all heightened spells done as well...that part was tedious as all hell.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Spell-Effects
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 24th, 2019 at 05:55.
    Alioops77

I hope i didn't post this in the wrong place?
    If i did, i can't delete it
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 21st, 2019 at 05:29.
    Alioops77

How does yours differ from ShadeRavens MasterCaster?

i wouldn't know, too busy working on coding than comparing what i worked on against others, haven't looked at his "mastercaster"
    Last edited by Alex Craft; September 23rd, 2019 at 06:59.
    Alioops77

Thread Information