DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: SR Bestiary

Release. This is full stats and abilities, including extra features on the Spells Tab to make using creature powers easier, from the Pathfinder Bestiary (Second Edition).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by xscapebb View Post
    is this for PF2 PLAYTEST or for the release version?
    This is for the release version until the official Bestiary is released next month sometime. It's been a lifesaver for me since I'm converting a module to run in 2e and now I don't need to build the creatures from scratch in addition to everything else.

Version 12.0 is now available on the front page. Enjoy!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I downloaded this, but none of the creatures have any attacks...has anyone else seen this?

Quote Originally Posted by baershark View Post
    I downloaded this, but none of the creatures have any attacks...has anyone else seen this?
    Click in the name of weapon or attack.

Example: zombie shamber
    Click in the text - jaws

to roll the damage, click in the text - damage 1d8+2

Click in the text, where? There is an attack block built in to Fantasy Grounds where you can click on the text. That block is not filled in for any of these.

Quote Originally Posted by baershark View Post
    Click in the text, where? There is an attack block built in to Fantasy Grounds where you can click on the text. That block is not filled in for any of these.

look the attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images

LOL I figured it out....that whole block wasn't showing up because I didn't update Fantasy Grounds so I was on the playtest version of PF2e.

Version 13.0 is up on the first page.

I will say, the complexity of these higher creature levels makes for more interesting and dynamic creations. The Spell Tab will be quite a bit larger for some of them. I should have covered enhanced spells (cantrips included), but let me know if something slipped through the cracks. Same with creature powers that continue to get more impactful :O

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    look the attachment
    Thanks!

Thread Information