DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

Thread: SR Bestiary

I'll have to mess around with the Creature Parser, then. Thanks again for your helpful pointers.

Hey! Sorry, been dealing with a health issue this last month so was rather out of the loop on everything. I hope to be back in the fold and updating things. I noticed Trenloe has done some amazing updates recently, so I will want to see if any of my work needs updating to reflect his efforts.

I am always open to PM/DM inquires or suggestions, as well as posts here. Hope to catch up in the next day or two.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Small small very small question (this thing is super awesome, by the way, and I love it).
    The troll says regeneration acid or; WEAKNESS 10 fire.
    So, it's missing "fire" from acid or fire. But I can't figure out how to permanently change it in the creature's file. Is it a coding thing?
    Or should I just change the effect in the combat tracker when it comes up and quit whining? =P
    You guys are so good with this stuff.

Because of the troll "fie" fire foe fum issue, I went in and fixed that then decided to go ahead and do the Creature 15s.

So version 15.0 is out there with all the creatures at that level. The link to it can be found in the first post.

Enjoy!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

That's what I came to check on was to see if the fire had been added to acid or fire after Trenloe fixed "fie". Thanks, SR.

Also, don't know if you noticed it. But the patch notes say he fixed the issue of the whole line being ignored when it was parsing Regen effects.
    Just for if you ever add more creatures that have Regen later on.
    Last edited by Milke; November 28th, 2019 at 17:29.

Yeah, Trenloe does a tremendous job of tackling issues that come along that make my efforts to bring stuff to the community easier. Hopefully, all this effort will be replaced by greater and greater functionality - not to mention the official Bestiary - down the road. No complaints here, though. I'm happy enough knowing others have enjoyed what I have put out there for consumption.

I don't know how he and you and the various guys on here stay on top of all this. I ask a question or post a glitch I'm having, and boom. Someone posts an answer with a link, or Trenloe posts that he's patching it in.
    All I can do is learn, and enjoy.

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I'm having trouble with installing this to FGU. I've found the data page, but there's no modules folder. Do I make one?

Quote Originally Posted by Komm Suesser Tod View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but I'm having trouble with installing this to FGU. I've found the data page, but there's no modules folder. Do I make one?
    Welcome to the FG forums Komm Suesser Tod!

Sounds like you've found the app installation directory, but not the FG app data directory.

Start FG and click the folder icon in the top left to get to the FG App Data directory - where you should find the modules directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information