FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

Thread: SR Bestiary

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Yea I am trying everything and cant dem. It wants to open it as a media file which I am trying to fix but not working. Anyway you can send it to me as a zipped file?
    How did it go?
    Last edited by Maddock; October 30th, 2019 at 16:39.

My solution was to switch to firefox and I was able to get it. For some reason a setting in chrome did not want to download it.

Trenloe will the official Bestiary be coming this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Trenloe will the official Bestiary be coming this month?
    Probably not. No ETA as yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe can you remind us what is holding up the official Bestiary?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Trenloe can you remind us what is holding up the official Bestiary?
    The massive amount of work involved. Writing NPC/Monster parsing for PAR5E. My day job. Other things to convert. Only 24 hours in a day. etc., etc...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok. Thanks, Trenloe. I didn't mean to imply that you weren't working very hard. What you have accomplished is amazing, and I wish I were half the coder you are. Anyway, thanks for all you do. I thought there might be a technical holdup with Paizo.

@Shaderaven

Your Bestiary is really helping me out. Fantastic work. Do you have any pointers for me on how I could add a new monster?
    Last edited by Grivenger; October 18th, 2019 at 19:40.

I use this parser extension found here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rser-Extension to copy and paste into a NPC sheet. Its not perfect but with a bit of practice you can enter creature quite quickly, you still need to enter stuff your self on the spell action Tab but usually ShadeRaven has done something similar on a previous npc or you can use his excellent effects module

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I use this parser extension found here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rser-Extension to copy and paste into a NPC sheet. Its not perfect but with a bit of practice you can enter creature quite quickly, you still need to enter stuff your self on the spell action Tab but usually ShadeRaven has done something similar on a previous npc or you can use his excellent effects module
    Thanks. I did get this extension. Will it only be a matter of typing out a stat block for a new monster (using the system's syntax) and copy and paste it?

no you don't even need to type it all, just copy and paste then some editing . you can get the action icons to work ny typing in [[A]], [[AA]] or [[R]]
    I usually copy in to note pad first to tidy it up a bit , this is all for copy new NPC's from a PDF,monsters of your own creation you have to type in your self
    Last edited by hawkwind; October 19th, 2019 at 10:11.

Thread Information