FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

Thread: SR Bestiary

Quote Originally Posted by Mogloth View Post
    I asked on Discord and I'll ask here. Am I missing something or does the SR Bestiary only go up to lvl 5?
    Welcome to the FG forums!

I can’t verify myself as I’m not at my computer, But from post #1: "Notes: For now, all creatures (plus a few odd additions for various reasons) with a rating of 15 or less are in the module."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Got some 15 lvl here in SR Bestiary
    SRBestiaryLVL15.PNG

Just make sure you use the scrollbar at the side of the level drop down box to slide down to more level
    Last edited by JTM3469; April 9th, 2020 at 15:31.

I asked on Discord and I'll ask here. Am I missing something or does the SR Bestiary only go up to lvl 5?
    That's odd if you are only seeing to Level 5, Mogloth. Might try reloading it again to see if that fixes it.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hey all.. first, let me say that I just ran through and created an export module for Unity.. I have not honestly tested it at all! Still, I the Bestiary I have done for Classic can be found now for Unity.

Obviously, Unity is in the testing phase, but knowing how it reacts to the work I did for the Bestiary in Classic should prove useful, so feel free to give this a run, report what you find, what you think might be useful going forward, and obviously what isn't working right now.

Thanks!
    SR

PS: Oh! The first post has the link to the unity version of the module. As with the classic, you need to put it in the Modules directory for Fantasy Grounds Unity. This folder location can be easily found by going into the Settings for Unity when you first load the program.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

ShadeRaven,

Thanks a billion! Your work is really appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    That's odd if you are only seeing to Level 5, Mogloth. Might try reloading it again to see if that fixes it.
    Someone on Discord mentioned there was a scroll bar that I did not see. I see all levels now. Thanks.

Someone on Discord mentioned there was a scroll bar that I did not see. I see all levels now. Thanks.
    Stealth scroll bars!!!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Stealth scroll bars!!!
    I've heard that the entire month of March was that way, as well as various naming fields in programs.

You must be missing something; the version I have goes up to I think level 13 or 14.

EDIT: Thought I was looking at the current page when I posted this, nevermind, it's Friday, my brain doesn't work. XD
    Last edited by MaxAstro; April 10th, 2020 at 21:52.

Just posting to express my gratitude. Starting to GM for PF using FG and panicked when I couldn't find the bestiary in the store. So glad someone was willing to share an SRD option. You're a saint!

Thread Information