STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Thread: SR Bestiary

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrolator View Post
    I'm running in Development.
    Any reason why you're doing that?

Development is specifically for the FG SmiteWork devs to try things out. You should only be using that, for a very short time, if the FG devs specifically tell you to use it.

Please switch back to live and see if the issue is still there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What channel are you running in FGU - live or test?
    I switched to Live mode and it worked! Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help! My problem as that I was in Development mode. I was mistakenly under the impression that I should use Development mode to prepare materials for my game sessions.

I'm very grateful to you and Trenloe for your help!

Awesome! Let me know if there's anything in there you notice that could use a fix, update, or improvement.. otherwise, Enjoy!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hello,

Just for visibility
    is it possible to change name (SR) Bestiary to (SR-U) Bestiary for Unity version in definition.xml ?

thx
    s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Just for visibility
    is it possible to change name (SR) Bestiary to (SR-U) Bestiary for Unity version in definition.xml ?
    That would mean that links made in FGC wouldn’t be compatible with the FGU module when migrated to FGU.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That would mean that links made in FGC wouldn’t be compatible with the FGU module when migrated to FGU.
    ok no problem

@trenloe : have you see my MP ?

I picked up the new PF2 Bestiary today. Been using Shaderaven's free community one. But I wanted to support the cause. I like it because it has all the monster tokens. =)
    Great work!

I noticed a few creatures in this Bestiary have an error, where each time I open FG, it duplicates offensive abilities and they start adding up:
    duplicat.png
    -------------------------
    CST (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Thes33 View Post
    I noticed a few creatures in this Bestiary have an error, where each time I open FG, it duplicates offensive abilities and they start adding up:
    duplicat.png
    This appears to be an issue with module creatures not having the old data removed. I've determined the fix and it will be in a future release. In the meantime, revert changes on the creature and without opening it again, make a copy and use the copied creature - this should allow it to work properly.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Thread Information