DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Thread: SR Bestiary

Hello,
    I have a problem with the (sr) bestiary and FGU Combat Tracker :
    - When I add a monster and I want to launch a monster attack from the combat tracker, the weapon bonus is not added to the die roll.
    - When I want to do damage to the monster from the combat tracker, I cannot move the dice on the monster.

The problem is that the "M" of melee and "R" of ranged, in front of the symbol, are uppercase. If youchange that with a lowercase, it works fine.... that work with me ...

Have you this problem too and can you fix that if it's possible ?

thx for your help !
    S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello,
    I have a problem with the (sr) bestiary and FGU Combat Tracker :
    - When I add a monster and I want to launch a monster attack from the combat tracker, the weapon bonus is not added to the die roll.
    - When I want to do damage to the monster from the combat tracker, I cannot move the dice on the monster.

The problem is that the "M" of melee and "R" of ranged, in front of the symbol, are uppercase. If youchange that with a lowercase, it works fine.... that work with me ...

Have you this problem too and can you fix that if it's possible ?

thx for your help !
    S.
    Can you switch to the "Test" channel, update and then see if the issue is still there?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Can you switch to the "Test" channel, update and then see if the issue is still there?
    I'm on "Test" channel and it's working fine

We can play a campaign on the test channel ? my players need to switch on test channel too ?

Thx for your help Mister Trenloe

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    We can play a campaign on the test channel ?
    No, I wouldn’t recommend it.

The work around in this case is to open the creature statblock sheet from the CT and roll from there.

The updated ruleset will probably be released to live in a week or so.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    No, I wouldn’t recommend it.

The work around in this case is to open the creature statblock sheet from the CT and roll from there.

The updated ruleset will probably be released to live in a week or so.
    ok no problem, i can wait the next update

thx for your help again !

Hey all! Just wanted to say that this isn't dead yet! Just had a long February with personal stuff and have had my nose to the grindstone for March and early this month...

Working on the Official Bestiary for Fantasy Grounds.

We are in the finishing stages and I am sure everyone is anxious to see it released.

As far as how this impacts my (SR) Bestiary, it won't really except to say that any changes needed to paid products will always come first. I won't shut this down because, especially with everything going on, I understand that not everyone will be able to afford the official release just yet and these community projects are often the lifeblood of the RPGs. That said, of course I would love to see everyone support Paizo, Smiteworks, and Trenloe's effort that allowed me to help get the "real" Bestiary ready.

It should also be noted... there are a lot of things that I can do in my private version that just aren't appropriate for the official release, so there may still be some value in having both (at least for the foreseeable future). I can make more heavy use of the Spells Tab to give some additional functionality. Eventually, most - if not all - of those processes will be automated so that the extra scripting won't be necessary, but for now, it should prove useful. As amazing as Trenloe is at getting updates done that I, and others, have needed to make our beloved PF2 work here on FG, the automation process is a huge task with multiple layers that affect multiple levels and products that requires time and care. Don't worry, he's got a Santa Claus length list and really does rather insanely plan on trying to get everything on it done.

Regardless, hope everyone is still enjoying and making use of this Bestiary in the meantime and I still keep an eye out for any changes that need to be made to it!

Thanks!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

That is great shes ShadeRaven! Looking forward to the 'official' bestiary!

ShadeRaven, you are a hero and god among humankind.

I asked on Discord and I'll ask here. Am I missing something or does the SR Bestiary only go up to lvl 5?

Thread Information