FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'm glad you didn't go for Level 3, that would put the challenge level way high. The new system makes it a bit harder to mix different levels within the tier than APL did

I've created a second table on friday, and I will likely run this scenario next week somewhere as well.

I will run 1.02 the mosquito witch next tuesday.

How are you building your characters in FG?

I'm trying to build mine but looks like it only has the playtest options and it doesn't let me modifie the values manually.

I just use the info in the ruleset. It probably just has the srd info unless you bought the book. I'll have my server up anhour or so eary tomorrow if you want to use the options on my server.

Worst comes to worst, just send me a pdf or something and I'll punch it in for you.

The PF 2 SRD will likely only be released in around 6 months I believe (due to the wealth of content), so at the moment having the ruleset or of course logging in to a server that has the ruleset seem to be the only options.

With the fg calendar being down, I don’t have the fg alias or discord server info for today’s game. Maybe we can muster in a discord room on the fg server?

I'll be on the fg-con TeamSpeak. Probably from 5.15 UTC onwards. I'll send the fg server info via pm in a second

Thread Information