DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hello,

I am also interested.

I actually was not able to resist the goblin call so I will be playing a Govblin Sorcerer if thats not a problem.

TBD, level 1 gladiator bard (maestro) goblin reporting in.

i am also interested no idea what to play tough any gaps i can fill?

I'd love to join and have applied on the event-site. Mind you I'm not a member of the PF-society yet. I'm reading up on the reg. process and should have a character ready by the time of our game if I'm accepted.

Hi ! I've applied on the calendar

FG file for Waylynne- Human Wizard

Pathfinder ID is 37840-2001. Human Wizard (essentially the Ezren pregen until I learn the ropes). FG Character sheet attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok, seems this scenario is way more popular than expected. Then again, it is the first scenario in a new game.

I can't take all of you on unfortunately, but I will run this scenario a second time, probably later in the week. Everyone who applied here but didn't get in, will get first dibs.

Well, it took some time, but here's my character for this game. In case you're wondering why he's level 2, I purchased the "experienced Adventurer" boon with Playtest Points.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

nice boon!

They did quite a few nice ones. Beginning at 2nd level is 12 Playtest Points (but gets more expensive if you want to purchase it again). With 24 Playtest Points, I would have been able to even begin at 3rd level (but I only had 20 points). There are also a few nice ones for 4 Playtest Points each. If you want to take a look, go to My Account -> Organized Play. There's a tab called "Boons" now where you can spend Playtest Points.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information