FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 46 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Bit of a muddy one here...

There are a lot of spells that work "until end of next turn" and "until start of next turn". It looks like the default is the start of next turn. I don't see anything that lets us extend that feature until the end of a turn cycle instead.

Now to make things a little worse, I also found in testing that if two creatures have the same initiative score, an effect that's set to end at the start of the next turn will end at the first instance of that initiative point. An example is if an orc warchief did a battle cry at initiative 16 and an orc scout was also at initiative 16 but in front of them on the CT, the scout wouldn't get the battle cry boost because it ended at the start of that initiative # with the scout.
    It's certainly an "interesting" piece of functionality. I've been thinking about how to do this accurately but without completely overhauling the default FG effect subsystem. I have some ideas, but it will be a few versions down the road when it gets implemented...

Logged as issue RS2.019.

There's a work around for some edge cases - for end of turn, change the "Initiative to adjust on" field to be 0.1 less than the actor's initiative. For example if the actor goes on init = 10, change the effect to end on init = 9.9. This won't work for actors all on the same initiative though...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another thing I came across...but not sure if it's a real issue or just how it highlights on mouseover.

If a creature has a two word trait, typically as in a racial name (Sea Devil), it looks like it might parse it out as each one separate, at least it's highlighted as such (e.g. "Sea" and "Devil").
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    If a creature has a two word trait, typically as in a racial name (Sea Devil), it looks like it might parse it out as each one separate, at least it's highlighted as such (e.g. "Sea" and "Devil").
    That's the first trait I've seen that has a space in it.

I'd changed the PF2 code to use spaces to separate traits (the playtest code used commas) as it was better for readability of trait entries (IMO) and I hadn't found any two word traits. But, looks like I may have to go back and change back to commas. Great...

Sort term work around - enter it as "Sea-Devil".

Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.020.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    hello. The effects of the rune weapons are wrong, a +1 striking rune does not add a +1 to the damage instead gives +1 dice of the weapon .What he does now is simply +1 the attack and +1 the damage.
    This has been updated in the next release.

If a weapon has the striking rune ("striking" is in the weapon "properties" field) then damage dice will be added equal to the weapon bonus.

Details on traits and properties of items in the PFRPG ruleset are available in the Wiki -> User guides here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...PG2_Item_Sheet

I didn't see it reported here, nor in the doc file:

The Rogue and Wizard classes have their Skills Trained set as 0 + Intelligence Modifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    I didn't see it reported here, nor in the doc file:

The Rogue and Wizard classes have their Skills Trained set as 0 + Intelligence Modifier.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as CR2.031. This will be fixed in the next release.

We've worked through fixing a few issues over the weekend. See if the Google sheet linked in post #2 for fixes. These should go out with the usual product on Tuesday. Thanks to @damned for getting a lot of things updated.

Just started my Rise of the Runelords 2e campaign and it was blast. Noticed that elixer of life, minor was listing it healing as 1d6+1 and elixer of life, lesser is showing 3d6+3 when it should be the other way around. A way to add alchemist formulas to a spell list and integrate automation for them with out manual entry would be great down the road but its easily entered manually for now. Focus points seem to not be calculating correctly as well.

Thanks for reporting Roboconn.

Quote Originally Posted by Roboconn View Post
    Just started my Rise of the Runelords 2e campaign and it was blast. Noticed that elixer of life, minor was listing it healing as 1d6+1 and elixer of life, lesser is showing 3d6+3 when it should be the other way around.
    On page 548 of the Core Rules, the minor elixir of life is level 1, heals 1d6; lesser elixir is level 5, heals 3d6+6. This is what the two items in FG indicate.

However, the Elixirs in the Equipment Chapter (page 292) list the lesser Elixir incorrectly. This might be what's causing confusion.

A way to add alchemist formulas to a spell list and integrate automation for them with out manual entry would be great down the road but its easily entered manually for now.
    See RS2.002 in the ruleset bug tracker. Link here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post446769

Focus points seem to not be calculating correctly as well.
    Thanks for reporting. See RS2.017.

Yes, that is confusing for the elixirs and probably a typo on paizo's part. Page 543 also has elixir of life, lesser listed at the level 1 formula. That would also make it the same eqivilant name as all other level 1 formulas. Guess we'll have to wait for a FAQ.

Thread Information