STAR TREK 2d20
Page 44 of 46 First ... 344243444546 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by 7H3LaughingMan View Post
    For some reason Orc Sight isn't listed as an available Ancestry Feat for a Human taking the Half-Orc heritage. The only prerequisite is that you have low-light vision which you get for selecting the Half-Orc heritage, and there is a special requirement that you have to take the feat at level one. I can find the feat manually and add it to the character tracker where it adds Darkvision to the character's senses.
    This is an issue with any trait containing a hyphen. It will be fixed in the ruleset as part of the Tuesday update next week.

Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Since PF2E doesn't have separate level multiclassing, would it be feasible to have all Character Level entries in the current Actions tab (in the Spell Classes) update at the same time when leveling up via the tracker? Or even have just one entry that applies for all Spell Classes?
    And then if someone for some reason needs to have them separate, maybe it could be an opt-in feature with a separate character option or something?

I know this is a lot to ask for a reasonably minimal gain, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Also I asked a while ago if the Focus Points could be rewritten to be Available Focus Points instead of Focus Points Used (so if you're full you'd have 3/3 displayed instead of 0/3 which imho is much more intuitive). Is there any news on this or is that not going to change? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Since PF2E doesn't have separate level multiclassing, would it be feasible to have all Character Level entries in the current Actions tab (in the Spell Classes) update at the same time when leveling up via the tracker? Or even have just one entry that applies for all Spell Classes?
    And then if someone for some reason needs to have them separate, maybe it could be an opt-in feature with a separate character option or something?

I know this is a lot to ask for a reasonably minimal gain, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Also I asked a while ago if the Focus Points could be rewritten to be Available Focus Points instead of Focus Points Used (so if you're full you'd have 3/3 displayed instead of 0/3 which imho is much more intuitive). Is there any news on this or is that not going to change? Just curious
    Both of these are things that are on the list to do at some point, but are low priority. Sorry I can't tell you anything more than that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Small issue in the Core Rulebook Reference Manual, not showing the "Reaction" symbol for Aid

Aid.png

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Both of these are things that are on the list to do at some point, but are low priority. Sorry I can't tell you anything more than that.
    Okay, that's already nice to hear, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Small issue in the Core Rulebook Reference Manual, not showing the "Reaction" symbol for Aid

Aid.png
    For me it shows normally. It's likely an issue with the theme you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Okay, that's already nice to hear, thanks

For me it shows normally. It's likely an issue with the theme you're using.
    Yup, should have checked before posting and for reference I was using the Heart Theme but had enabled other Fonts, disabling these solved the issue.
    Last edited by Springroll; June 12th, 2023 at 15:01.

Quote Originally Posted by 7H3LaughingMan View Post
    For some reason Orc Sight isn't listed as an available Ancestry Feat for a Human taking the Half-Orc heritage. The only prerequisite is that you have low-light vision which you get for selecting the Half-Orc heritage, and there is a special requirement that you have to take the feat at level one. I can find the feat manually and add it to the character tracker where it adds Darkvision to the character's senses.
    This should be fixed with today's release.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...June-13th-2023

Thanks again for reporting the issue.

+1 shortsword not showing up properly in inventory

Shortsword.png

When I drag a +1 shortsword into the inventory it just shows up as "Shortsword" but clicking the red button shows an item bonus of 1 and magical trait.
    Looking in the action tab, the name has changed to "** Shortsword **" the magical trait is there but the item bonus is missing.

Is this still a part of the clean-up task of magical items?
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Shortsword.png

When I drag a +1 shortsword into the inventory it just shows up as "Shortsword" but clicking the red button shows an item bonus of 1 and magical trait.
    Looking in the action tab, the name has changed to "** Shortsword **" the magical trait is there but the item bonus is missing.

Is this still a part of the clean-up task of magical items?
    The item is unidentified so some fields aren't populated to hide the details from the player.

:slaps forehead and groans:

Thanks Trenloe.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information