DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 46 First ... 313940414243 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Though why that text comes up in the traits of a glaive? (shrug)
    It's not in the traits of a glaive - there is no "traits" data stored in an item - only the trait names. When you double click on a traits field, FG will lookup the details of each trait based off the name of the trait against the trait records open in the campaign - it will display the first record for each trait name match that it finds.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 19th, 2022 at 22:14.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In the Core rulebook's description of human cultures, the image for Taldane is repeated in the entry for Tian, instead of the Tian image. I'd give you a screenshot but this site won't let me. There is a Tian image , called Tian00, that looks like it's the right shape to fit that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    In the Core rulebook's description of human cultures, the image for Taldane is repeated in the entry for Tian, instead of the Tian image. I'd give you a screenshot but this site won't let me. There is a Tian image , called Tian00, that looks like it's the right shape to fit that spot.
    Thanks for reporting, I'll get that fixed in a future release - it won't be for a while as the Core Rules is currently undergoing some Release 19 test updates. For future reference: you can attach images by going into advanced edit mode - click the "Go Advanced" button below the reply section. From there you can add attachments from the menu.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello,

I am not seeing the half-orc and half-elf under heritages. Steps to reproduce. Create a new PF2 campaign. Load the core rules module. Select human ancestry. The Select Heritage window is empty.

FG PF2 Heritages.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dearestleader View Post
    Hello,

I am not seeing the half-orc and half-elf under heritages. Steps to reproduce. Create a new PF2 campaign. Load the core rules module. Select human ancestry. The Select Heritage window is empty.

FG PF2 Heritages.jpg
    What version of the Core Rules module do you have? To check the version go to Library -> Modules and select the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules, then click on Reference Manual and go to Credits and Legal - Module Versioning. Scroll down in the pane on the right - what is the last version number you see?

Showing 1.10 as the version. I'm guessing there's been updates since Jan 7, 2020. Do I need to delete something and rerun the update?

Quote Originally Posted by dearestleader View Post
    Showing 1.10 as the version. I'm guessing there's been updates since Jan 7, 2020. Do I need to delete something and rerun the update?
    That sounds like you have a dodgy downloaded version of the Core Rules.

Delete everything from your <FG app data>\modules directory and then re-run an update.

It's now on 1.14. That appeared to fix it. Thanks!

I purchased Secrets of Magic and the summoner class isn't working properly. The following errors occur during character creation.Error 1.pdfError 2.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by bnmntj9 View Post
    I purchased Secrets of Magic and the summoner class isn't working properly. The following errors occur during character creation.Error 1.pdfError 2.pdf
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Error 1 is not actually an error - this is just a warning to tell you that no class kit was found. Paizo didn't provide class kits for any of the classes in Secrets of Magic - you can manually add one of the other class kits if you like by dragging they class kit to the PC inventory.

Error 2 - what are the steps to reproduce this error please?

Thread Information