FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 46 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    One of my players caught a very minor bug in the PHB.

PHB.png

The typo isn't attached to anything, though -- clicking on "Classs" brings up the console with an error:
    Code:
    [9/1/2020 3:20:46 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>]  Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:141: attempt to index local 'rList' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdummy View Post
    One of my players caught a very minor bug in the PHB.

PHB.png

The typo isn't attached to anything, though -- clicking on "Classs" brings up the console with an error:
    Code:
    [9/1/2020 3:20:46 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>]  Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:141: attempt to index local 'rList' (a nil value)
    Thanks for reporting. This is covered under the already logged CR2.072.
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 1st, 2020 at 21:30.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by trenloe View Post
    what version of corerpg is reported in the chat window for your campaign?
    3.3.11b

If it helps, the player noticed it on Thursday; I just didn't think about reporting it until today.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdummy View Post
    3.3.11b
    Thanks for the fast response.

It's actually a different error that was reported earlier today (which was caused by using an older version of CoreRPG). This issue is being tracked as CR2.072.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for the fast response.

It's actually a different error that was reported earlier today (which was caused by using an older version of CoreRPG). This issue is being tracked as CR2.072.
    Ahh, sorry, didn't realize this was already tracked. I'll try not to duplicate reports in the future.

This may be linked to open issue CR2.006 but the Deities information from the religion section is not searchable like the deities information from the APG or lost omens , resulting in missing deities if using the library > lookup data to find them

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticaffinity View Post
    This may be linked to open issue CR2.006 but the Deities information from the religion section is not searchable like the deities information from the APG or lost omens , resulting in missing deities if using the library > lookup data to find them
    Welcome to the FG forums!

I'm not following you. The Core deities from the Core Rules are shown in Lookup data. Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you're referring to. Can you give a specific example example please?

1Capture.PNG
    2Capture.PNG3Capture.PNG

So looking at lookup data then clicking deities and scrolling through the list I do not see the core deities like sarenrae , I believe i am as updated as possible on the live FGU channel.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticaffinity View Post
    1Capture.PNG
    2Capture.PNG3Capture.PNG

So looking at lookup data then clicking deities and scrolling through the list I do not see the core deities like sarenrae , I believe i am as updated as possible on the live FGU channel.
    Thanks for the screenshots and explanation - that helped a lot. Your third screenshot is taken from the Core Rules reference manual with the Core Rules module activated, but the first screenshot shows that this module isn't open. Make sure you have the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules module activated (open).

The module is loaded 4Capture.PNG , That's why i took the first screen shot as it seems like there is no data from the core in that lookup , unless I am missing something , relative FG newbie for pathfinder

Thread Information