DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 46 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    I found a slight misspelling, In the Goblin Heritage section, the header should be Goblin Heritage, but it says Gnome Heritages.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    I found a slight misspelling, In the Goblin Heritage section, the header should be Goblin Heritage, but it says Gnome Heritages.

/H
    Thanks for reporting. That'll be fixed in the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Very small typo. in the Medicine skill text under Administer First Aid in the first point (Stabilize)
    the recovery roll should be 10 not 15. This is also a typo in the physical book.

Also please make Stabilize and Stop Bleeding bold
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thanks for reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Very small typo. in the Medicine skill text under Administer First Aid in the first point (Stabilize)
    the recovery roll should be 10 not 15. This is also a typo in the physical book.
    That's not specifically an error. It's more of a wording/interpretation issue. It's not saying that the DC of a recovery roll is 10 plus dying value, it's saying the DC of the Administer First Aid activity is 15 plus dying value. "The DC is equal to 5 + that creature’s recovery roll DC (typically 15 + its dying value)."

As this hadn't been reworded in an official errata, then I won't be changing it in the Core Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Also please make Stabilize and Stop Bleeding bold
    I'll update the reference manual and skill entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Trenloe,

Was creating a new character today and found a typo which broke a bit in the Chargen Tracker.

Two spellings of SPECIALTY CRAFTING appear in FG.

SPECIALTY vs. SPECIALITY (USA vs. UK)

The CRB uses SPECIALTY (booo!)

Attached Images Attached Images

Not sure if this is the place, but I notice that the traits aren't opening right for ranger, but haven't been able to check any of the others yet. It opens range trait instead.

For the Core module so far since it's the only thing I own.

Also on both versions of Fantasy Grounds Classic/Unity

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    Not sure if this is the place, but I notice that the traits aren't opening right for ranger, but haven't been able to check any of the others yet. It opens range trait instead.
    Where is this happening? Could you provide steps to reproduce please?

I would type the trait ranger, and range is what is opened instead.

I know it's small, but I was like "is this as intended?"

Image:Example.png

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    I would type the trait ranger, and range is what is opened instead.

I know it's small, but I was like "is this as intended?"

Image:Example.png
    No, that's not as intended.

Thanks for reporting and providing the example. Logged as RS2.103.

Np I also found that if I copy the trait, and add more it works fine like I typed Class:Ranger, and added the info to the action, or whatever. So it's weird.

Thread Information