DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 46 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    The Shoony Heritages don't show if you create a Shoony using only the player's resource for Extinction curse 3. If you load the actual ap though they show up when creating a shoony character.

Hi StevenP,

Thanks for reporting and sorry about that. There was a major ruleset change and while I fixed the main module, I had forgotten that there was a player's module that also had the heritages. I will fix it immediately. It will be live in next Tuesday's LIVE update.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi StevenP,

Thanks for reporting and sorry about that. There was a major ruleset change and while I fixed the main module, I had forgotten that there was a player's module that also had the heritages. I will fix it immediately. It will be live in next Tuesday's LIVE update.

-Danny
    No problem sir, I was just testing out the new heritage and did one for each, when I noticed it. Thanks for the quick response. You guys are killing it with PF2e. Keep making and ill keep buying.

You're welcome. Glad you like it, though most of that credit goes to Trenloe as he is the one doing the real work with the ruleset, even if it does force me to make updates to the adventure modules periodically

I have fixed the issue as promised and have turned it in. It will be in the LIVE system next Tuesday but will likely be in the TEST system tomorrow.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hello,

I was adding a sturdy shield to a player's character and it wasn't working correctly after adding it to the inventory and equipping it. It wouldn't apply the armor class bonus when raising the shield. I think this is because it is of the category "Shields" and not "Shield".
    Comparing a Steel shield to a Sturdy shield you'll see that the sturdy shield doesn't list an AC bonus, hardness, HP and BT:
    Steel shield.PNG
    Sturdy shield.PNG
    After adding the sturdy shield to the inventory, unlocking it, changing the Category to "Shield", locking and unlocking it again, I could enter the required data. I think it would be preferable if it applied the right bonusses right away?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post
    Hello,

I was adding a sturdy shield to a player's character and it wasn't working correctly after adding it to the inventory and equipping it. It wouldn't apply the armor class bonus when raising the shield. I think this is because it is of the category "Shields" and not "Shield".
    Comparing a Steel shield to a Sturdy shield you'll see that the sturdy shield doesn't list an AC bonus, hardness, HP and BT:
    Steel shield.PNG
    Sturdy shield.PNG
    After adding the sturdy shield to the inventory, unlocking it, changing the Category to "Shield", locking and unlocking it again, I could enter the required data. I think it would be preferable if it applied the right bonusses right away?
    Thanks for reporting. I've expanded issue CR2.062 to cover shields and weapons.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I've expanded issue CR2.062 to cover shields and weapons.
    FYI - I found that the "Lion's Shield" also suffers from this issue. I was not sure if you were just covering the base shield, so I thought I would add it here in case
    Also, I love all the new updates. This is shaping into a stellar ruleset. Thanks for that Trenloe!

In the Pathfinder 2e Core Rules Reference Manual, there's a typo in the Sample Barbarian. The Animal Rager gives a suggested Hunter's Edge rather than Instinct. Sample Barbarian.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ibhuk View Post
    In the Pathfinder 2e Core Rules Reference Manual, there's a typo in the Sample Barbarian. The Animal Rager gives a suggested Hunter's Edge rather than Instinct.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as CR2.071.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by hehaub View Post
    FYI - I found that the "Lion's Shield" also suffers from this issue. I was not sure if you were just covering the base shield, so I thought I would add it here in case
    CR2.062 is covering all armor, shields and weapons in the Core Rules chapter 11.

Quote Originally Posted by hehaub View Post
    Also, I love all the new updates. This is shaping into a stellar ruleset. Thanks for that Trenloe!
    Thanks! We're slowly getting there...

Thread Information