DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 46 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Open the magnifying glass next to the spell details. And make sure that the option "half on success" is chosen.

I had the same issue with action symbols as L-Voss and I can confirm that changing initial language in Windows to English fix the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Open the magnifying glass next to the spell details. And make sure that the option "half on success" is chosen.
    Did some digging after this week's session. I fixed the save for chain lightning on that character's sheet, then I added spellcasting to a plain character sheet to see if the default value was updated (it was not).
    In addition to Chain Lightning, it seems as if Disintegrate also needs the default value fixed.
    Secondly, Sorcerer's Bloodline - Undead ability incorrectly lists Undeath's Blessing (a cleric focus spell) as their initial focus spell instead of the correct "Touch of Undeath."

Quote Originally Posted by Camellen View Post
    Secondly, Sorcerer's Bloodline - Undead ability incorrectly lists Undeath's Blessing (a cleric focus spell) as their initial focus spell instead of the correct "Touch of Undeath."
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as CR2.067.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Brutality not listed as a Barbarian 5th level class feature

Quote Originally Posted by Olliebird View Post
    Brutality not listed as a Barbarian 5th level class feature
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as CR2.068 and fixed in the next Core Rules release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't know if this has been mentioned , I skimmed the thread. I was trying to run a game without the modules and just use parameters that were built in for PF2. trained bonus was off as well, i figured i'd make it easy and just get the module and it does, BUT the Trained is still wrong it should be +2 not +3. is there a way I can go in and fix that? or do i have to wait for an update on the module?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stixx925 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned , I skimmed the thread. I was trying to run a game without the modules and just use parameters that were built in for PF2. trained bonus was off as well, i figured i'd make it easy and just get the module and it does, BUT the Trained is still wrong it should be +2 not +3. is there a way I can go in and fix that? or do i have to wait for an update on the module?

Thanks
    Have you taken level into account? Because the Trained bonus is +2+your level.

I don't find any mention of this in my skimming of the forum, so I thought I would post here.

Kukri is listed as Subcategory: Uncommon Martial Melee. There is no listing that I can find in Pathfinder 2e for that. However, there is a weapon trait of Uncommon.

The Archives of Nethys lists the Kukri as a Martial weapon, and gives it the Uncommon trait.

Quote Originally Posted by will9k View Post
    Kukri is listed as Subcategory: Uncommon Martial Melee. There is no listing that I can find in Pathfinder 2e for that.
    Table 6-7: Melee Weapons in the Core Rules. Page 281 has a section "Uncommon Martial Weapons.

Thread Information