DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 46 First 1234513 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Reference Manual: For readability, I'd also suggest eventually using the 'new' indent feature for certain refpages. For example in Chapter 1, after the Character Creation refpage, all the Steps 1 thru 10 could be indent 1. Arguably the sub-pages such as Character Sheet (immediately following Step 1) could be indent 2. Similarly in Chapter 7, after the FOCUS SPELLS refpage, all the following focus spell pages could be indent 1. And so on where applicable.

So far I really like what I'm seeing, and I love the new graphics for the frames on the refpages!

The Tables button pops up empty, so when a spell says to reference a certain table (Specifically I was looking for table 7-1 due to a ritual an Age of Ashes NPC possesses) there doesn't seem to be a way to find that information outside of the physical book. I tried scrolling through the Reference pages, but the pages under Ritual that should include the Ritual rules and tables are not there.

Hello FG team, I was awarded two dlcs of Pathfinder 2 ("Core Rules" and "Fall of Plaguestone") by Steam Brasil, same platform where I bought my ultimate FGC license, and even after installing, the modules do not appear in the PF2 campaign from my FG app. How should I proceed? Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hey arturbm82

Did you go to Library -> Modules -> and activate the DLC there?

I did it! I had to sync the FG and Steam accounts! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeron View Post
    The Tables button pops up empty, so when a spell says to reference a certain table (Specifically I was looking for table 7-1 due to a ritual an Age of Ashes NPC possesses) there doesn't seem to be a way to find that information outside of the physical book. I tried scrolling through the Reference pages, but the pages under Ritual that should include the Ritual rules and tables are not there.
    That's something we missed. Thanks for reporting. We'll add that to a future update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

May be user error, but in creating the barbarian pregen, it appears:

1. Hide armor reduced the barbarian's speed by 5, and
    2. Four skills appear to under calculate by 2 (Acrobatics, Athletics, Stealth and Thievery) - at least when comparing the FG output to the Paizo pregen - the pregen is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    May be user error, but in creating the barbarian pregen, it appears:

1. Hide armor reduced the barbarian's speed by 5, and
    2. Four skills appear to under calculate by 2 (Acrobatics, Athletics, Stealth and Thievery) - at least when comparing the FG output to the Paizo pregen - the pregen is attached.
    Thanks for checking and reporting this.

I haven't implemented anything for the armor "strength" minimum yet. For hide this is 14 strength which would reduce the movement penalty by 5 (to 0 for hide) and remove the armor check penalty (-2 for hide).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So far, looks amazing. A couple of quick notes on Creatures (since I am working on a temporary bestiary):

RESIST: n still doesn't default to all.. the "all" tag has to be included.
    Off./Proac. Abils: I would love to have formatting for that. So much goes in there that would be nice to be able to bold, italicize, bullet point, etc.
    Street Urchin: Gives choice between DEX and INT when it should be DEX and CON.

Some other questions:
    When a creatures trait is CE (for chaotic evil), will it be parsed out to be both chaotic and evil when various effects are better or worse against said traits?
    Stunned got changed a bit. Curious as to how that Effect is being handled. I am guessing it's just a placeholder effect and the tracking will have to be done manually, including the attached value.

BTW: Is there any real difference between Ongoing Damage and Persistent Damage?
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Giant's Instinct was already reported, sorry
    Last edited by vegaserik; August 2nd, 2019 at 08:36.

Thread Information