DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 46 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty0x0 View Post
    I did as you suggested, but the armor Max Stat was always zero. Here's an export with the original armor the character was using (Splint). The Max Stat should be a 1.
    Thanks for providing the example. The issue is caused by the shield being equipped and overriding the equipped armor stats. Logged as RS2.078, thanks for reporting the issue. EDIT: Fixed in release 12.

The work around, until I provide a fix, is to manually change the Armor frame "Max Stat" field each time armor or shields are re-equipped.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 2nd, 2020 at 01:22.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Suggestion: Now that "level added" is a thing, it would be nice to be able to sort feats and class features by that instead of alphabetically. Generally I feel like that's a more useful ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Suggestion: Now that "level added" is a thing, it would be nice to be able to sort feats and class features by that instead of alphabetically. Generally I feel like that's a more useful ordering.
    Good idea.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is it possible to put the dragon link icons to the condition rules on the effects bars and combat trackers for easy access, only way can find them is to open the reference manual contents and go to the appendix and scroll thru them. If not that at least break them out like skills and traits are in the library as simple link list. I usually just alttab to aonprd instead.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Is it possible to put the dragon link icons to the condition rules on the effects bars and combat trackers for easy access, only way can find them is to open the reference manual contents and go to the appendix and scroll thru them. If not that at least break them out like skills and traits are in the library as simple link list. I usually just alttab to aonprd instead.
    I have plans to provide more feedback on effects and conditions, but it won't be around for a while yet (it'll come with the re-work of the actions tab).

Just noticed that the Alchemist's "Research Field - Bomber" is missing the second paragraph of the description that is present in the general "Research Field" listing.

(The missing text is "When throwing an alchemical bomb with the splash trait, you can deal splash damage to only your primary target instead of the usual splash area.")

Moved to the Core Rules module issue reporting thread (from the base ruleset thread).

Quote Originally Posted by jmspencer View Post
    Just noticed that the Alchemist's "Research Field - Bomber" is missing the second paragraph of the description that is present in the general "Research Field" listing.

(The missing text is "When throwing an alchemical bomb with the splash trait, you can deal splash damage to only your primary target instead of the usual splash area.")
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as CR2.065.

I did a search and didn't find anything in the forums. In FG the language Jotun is spelled Jotan.

Greater Juggernaut feat missing for Barbarian or am I missing something?

Edit: now that I am looking seems Barbarian is missing entire level 13 feats.

When using the autotarget for spells, we noticed that the certain spells didn't adjust damage for the target's level of success. While I can't remember all the specifics, I know Chain Lightning in particular was one in which all affected targets took full damage (not half or doubled as would be on a success or crit failure). Fireball, on the other hand, was working normally.

Thread Information