STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 46 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Voss View Post
    Here you go.
    Thanks for posting.

Looking at the XML the spell casting data is correct.

Importing this PC into a campaign and opening it shows the symbols display correct for me:

All I can suggest is the following:
    1) In <Fg app data>\rulesets make sure you don't have any directories called CoreRPG or PFRPG2 - if you do,delete them. Then see if this issue remains.
    2) In <Fg app data>\rulesets delete CoreRPG.pak and PFRPG2,pak and then run an update. See if the issue remains.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 26th, 2019 at 16:34.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Didn't work. Maybe my font file is corrupted or something? Or maybe it's because I copied my FG folder from my previous laptop to this one instead of properly installing it (that was before buying PF2, though), but it's never caused any issues before.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with it, though it can be confusing.

Still, I appreciate your efforts to help me!

The font is in the ruleset file. Hence why I was asking you to double check you didn’t have any directories of the same name, and also deleting and re-updating.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I tried one last thing - I changed my Windows system language to English... and it fixed the issue.

So it seems the problem is that the PF2 module somehow clashes with the Polish version of Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by L-Voss View Post
    I tried one last thing - I changed my Windows system language to English... and it fixed the issue.

So it seems the problem is that the PF2 module somehow clashes with the Polish version of Windows.
    Good find! I wonder how that effects the fonts as in FG Classic the fonts are just bitmaps. Maybe it’s shifting the character code - the difference between one action (0141) and reaction (0157) is 16 I wonder if that maps to the same shift for the other characters. I’ll investigate with the base app devs after the holiday.

Possible bug with Full Plate (and maybe other armor). I added full plate to a character, but his AC still adds his DEX bonus which it shouldn't for full plate (full plate DEX CAP is 0).

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty0x0 View Post
    Possible bug with Full Plate (and maybe other armor). I added full plate to a character, but his AC still adds his DEX bonus which it shouldn't for full plate (full plate DEX CAP is 0).
    This issue was addressed in release 11 of the ruleset. See RS2.071 here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The DEX modifier is still shown on the combat tab in the AC section, but the AC total should be adjusted for the armor stats if the check box in the "Armor" section of the Inventory tab is selected.

If this is still not working, make sure you're running release 11 of the ruleset (shown in the chat message on loading) and also refer to the "Notes" entry for RS2.071 in the sheet linked above.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This issue was addressed in release 11 of the ruleset. See RS2.071 here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The DEX modifier is still shown on the combat tab in the AC section, but the AC total should be adjusted for the armor stats if the check box in the "Armor" section of the Inventory tab is selected.

If this is still not working, make sure you're running release 11 of the ruleset (shown in the chat message on loading) and also refer to the "Notes" entry for RS2.071 in the sheet linked above.
    I am up to release 11, and the armor check box is checked on the Inventory tab. The bug may be more sinister than I thought. It seems this particular character (Champion class) shows a zero for the Max Stat armor block on the Inventory tab no matter what armor I put on the character. When he upgraded to full plate from Splint I noticed his AC went up by 1, but should have been the same net (6 + 0 versus 5 + 1) which initially seemed like the full plate stats weren't working. So, just now, I tried several types of armor and they all show a 0 for Max Stat (with armor box checked). Could the error be in the class?

I tested a few different armors on a Rogue and a Ranger and they are working properly (i.e. the Max Stat box shows the proper DEX Cap).

Make sure you have just one armor showing as worn in the inventory tab - cycle the dropped/equipped/worn icons as needed, you may need to do this for the actual armor worn last. If this doesn’t set the Armor frame details correctly the please export the PC (there’s a button to do this in the chargen tracker window) and post that PC here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Make sure you have just one armor showing as worn in the inventory tab - cycle the dropped/equipped/worn icons as needed, you may need to do this for the actual armor worn last. If this doesn’t set the Armor frame details correctly the please export the PC (there’s a button to do this in the chargen tracker window) and post that PC here.
    I did as you suggested, but the armor Max Stat was always zero. Here's an export with the original armor the character was using (Splint). The Max Stat should be a 1.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information