Page 27 of 29 First ... 172526272829 Last
  1. #261
    Yes, that is the point. Thanks! And thanks for the work you are constantly doing.

  2. #262
    Rogue class feat Nimble Dodge is missing the reaction action symbol

  3. #263
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    24,464
    Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    Rogue class feat Nimble Dodge is missing the reaction action symbol
    Thanks for reporting. Fixed in next release.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  4. #264
    Hi, not sure if this is something on my end or not, but I've done a few searches and nobody else seems to be having this bug.

    The icon for "One action" displays correctly in windows such as skill and spell descriptions, but displays as the Reaction icon in the Character Sheet (the Reaction icon itself also appears as a Reaction icon). The icon for "Two actions" also displays correctly in spell descriptions, but as a weird "Y" with an umlaut in the Character Sheet. The icons for Free Action and Reaction display correctly.

    Any idea what might be causing this problem and how to fix it? The only extension I'm using is "MultiAttack in Combat Tracker" and disabling it doesn't fix the bug. If it matters, my system language is Polish and I'm running Fantasy Grounds in 16-bit color mode, as it used to crash otherwise.

    Screenshot.PNG

  5. #265
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    24,464
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Voss View Post
    Hi, not sure if this is something on my end or not, but I've done a few searches and nobody else seems to be having this bug.

    The icon for "One action" displays correctly in windows such as skill and spell descriptions, but displays as the Reaction icon in the Character Sheet (the Reaction icon itself also appears as a Reaction icon). The icon for "Two actions" also displays correctly in spell descriptions, but as a weird "Y" with an umlaut in the Character Sheet. The icons for Free Action and Reaction display correctly.

    Any idea what might be causing this problem and how to fix it? The only extension I'm using is "MultiAttack in Combat Tracker" and disabling it doesn't fix the bug. If it matters, my system language is Polish and I'm running Fantasy Grounds in 16-bit color mode, as it used to crash otherwise.

    Screenshot.PNG
    Welcome to the FG forums L-Voss!

    I can't reproduce the issue. Could you please provide a screenshot of your chat window immediately after loading the campaign - so that we can check the versions of everything that's loading.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  6. #266
    Sure, here you go. I think I have all the most recent updates.

    screenshot 2.PNG

  7. #267
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    24,464
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Voss View Post
    Sure, here you go. I think I have all the most recent updates.

    screenshot 2.PNG
    That's the correct version.

    Could you try drag/dropping the spells again? No need to delete the ones there at first, this is just a test. It looks like these are from the community actions module - make sure you have the latest version. If it fails again with the community module, try it from the spells in the core rules module.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  8. #268
    Unfortunately, this happens for any spell - from this module or from the community one - for any character, no matter how many times I drag-drop. If I try to create a spell myself and use the [[]] codes, same thing happens.

    Starting a new campaign doesn't work either.

    My data directory is different than my app directory, BTW. Not sure if it matters, but I remember changing it to fix some crashes, too.

  9. #269
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    24,464
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Voss View Post
    Please export this PC (there’s a button to do that on the tracker window) and attach the XML file to the thread here.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  10. #270
    Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in