DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 46 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronw2196 View Post
    I tried doing that but every time i got one part of the map aligned almost perfectly, other parts of the map where screwed up and it was becoming increasingly annoying every time i messed with the grid, thank you though for changing the default grid, I know someone else in the discord was having this problem to.
    Yeah, Coz you can adjust your grid size one number at a time but if the PDF grid square is 0.3 smaller then you cant get it quite right, and the bigger the map the worse it gets as you move away from your "aligned" square.

Ive found if you....

open the PDF, Zoom in on the map so that the top and bottom are just within the window
    Use the windows snip tool, save it to your FG Campaign image folder
    Open FG and adjust with the grid tools. It will be pretty close
    If not close enough Open something like paint.net and reduce or enlarge the image by about 5% and try again.

Usually works for me.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Yeah, Coz you can adjust your grid size one number at a time but if the PDF grid square is 0.3 smaller then you cant get it quite right, and the bigger the map the worse it gets as you move away from your "aligned" square.

Ive found if you....

open the PDF, Zoom in on the map so that the top and bottom are just within the window
    Use the windows snip tool, save it to your FG Campaign image folder
    Open FG and adjust with the grid tools. It will be pretty close
    If not close enough Open something like paint.net and reduce or enlarge the image by about 5% and try again.

Usually works for me.
    You can try the utility one of the community members made:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gn-map-to-grid

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    You can try the utility one of the community members made:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gn-map-to-grid
    plus one

Just wondering if there will be a space added later that tracks each classes DC? I know that spellcasters show their DC in the spells portion og Actions, ut for a monk with Stunning blow or other classes where the DC isn't used a lot there is no space to record it that I see other than notes.

Monk Stances and Feats

Not sure how to operate/equip Monk stances such as Tiger Stance or Powerful Fists feats into the combat. Any direction about this would be much appreciated.

Sorcerer Bloodline Elemental: Granted Spells: cantrip: prjf vengeance

It should be a much nicer list - this text is repeated in the ability, link test, reference manual (etc.)

*edit* add elemental

I added Toughness to my cleric, and it didn't calculate her hit points. And I can't figure out a way to do it, other than to manually add a hit point per level.

that's how you do it

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I added Toughness to my cleric, and it didn't calculate her hit points. And I can't figure out a way to do it, other than to manually add a hit point per level.
    There's no automation when adding feats. You can go into the Hit Points detail window (click the magnifying glass icon in the "Hit Points" field on the main tab) and manually add to the misc field - calculating each level. Or you can use CTRL+Mouse-wheel on the "Class" field to add a +1 per level - the +1 is shown in a bubble.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

From what I can tell all of the alchemical items from the CRB are listed as having no bulk (when most if not all should be Light bulk)

On an asside note, the items in Hellknight hill are listed under the type "Alchemical items" rather than alchemical.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Sorcerer Bloodline Elemental: Granted Spells: cantrip: prjf vengeance

It should be a much nicer list - this text is repeated in the ability, link test, reference manual (etc.)

*edit* add elemental
    This is still here, incase Trenloe missed it.

Thread Information