DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 46 First 123412 ... Last
    Great Work on the material.

One minor issue noted :

Reference materials > classes > animal companions and familiars. - Odd page breaks.

I have been pouring through it and I am so ecstatic. Thank you so much for your hard work.

One thing I noticed, for the Herbalist Background, it says: Choose two ability Boosts. One must be to Constitution or Wisdom, and one is a free ability boost. When the pop up appears it gives me Dexterity and Wisdom.
    And the Feat it automatically gives is the wrong one, it gave me 'Survey Wildlife' instead of Natural Medicine. Seems like it thought I was a Hunter background instead of the Herbalist. As it also gave me Hunting Lore.
    Last edited by Winter; August 1st, 2019 at 16:05.

Is Hardness as a HP Ability not yet implemented? I was checking out an Animated Broom with Hardness 2 and couldn't get that damage reduced short of using an effect to reduce all damage.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Is Hardness as a HP Ability not yet implemented? I was checking out an Animated Broom with Hardness 2 and couldn't get that damage reduced short of using an effect to reduce all damage.
    Yeah, that's not there yet. I'm still developing the shield functionality (with hardness, hit points and break threshold) and general item hardness will be catered for as part of this.

For creatures, there will probably be an effect that gets auto added to the CT when the creature is added. I haven't decided yet, but an effect will probably be the most flexible.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 1st, 2019 at 17:29.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Liberation Champion cause has a typo where its first level spell (Fleet Step) was missing the first two letters "eet Step".

EDIT: Sorry, the location I was talking about is actually the Cayden Cailean section, where it lists his Cleric spells.
    Last edited by darrenan; August 1st, 2019 at 17:51.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    The Liberation Champion cause has a typo where its first level spell (Fleet Step) was missing the first two letters "eet Step".
    Can you point me to exactly where this is please? The spell record itself is OK and I can't see this as a Champion spell for the Liberator cause. Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

See my edited post above.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    See my edited post above.
    Got it. Thanks for reporting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    • Class packs no available as drag/drop parcels (yet).
    Rather than parcels, may I suggest implementing the 'equipment packs' script from 5E (Moon also added it to C&C a couple years ago) or better yet, @Celestian improved it for 2E and added a GUI. The 'equipment packs' automate unloading everything into the character inventory tab, and the pack itself is an Item where people tend to look for things rather than in the Parcels window.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Rather than parcels, may I suggest implementing the 'equipment packs' script from 5E (Moon also added it to C&C a couple years ago) or better yet, @Celestian improved it for 2E and added a GUI. The 'equipment packs' automate unloading everything into the character inventory tab, and the pack itself is an Item where people tend to look for things rather than in the Parcels window.

Just a thought.
    Yeah, I haven't decided how I'm going to do it yet. Thanks for the ideas.

Thread Information