STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 46 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    I know you will likely wait for the official errata document...
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    ... but found this:...
    Thanks for the heads-up!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello, there is an error in the price of Bracers of Missile Deflection in the **Age of Ashes module**, it puts 60000 gold coins and they are 52gold
    Last edited by vyruxx; August 20th, 2019 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Hello, there is an error in the price of Bracers of Missile Deflection in the **Age of Ashes module**, it puts 60000 gold coins and they are 52gold
    Thanks for reporting. I've passed on the info to the AP developer.

This also highlighted a different issue in the Core Rules for this item (greater type not present due to an erroneous space-like character). Logged as CR2.044 and fixed in next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Splint Mail - FG vs Core Rulebook

Splint mail in FG has the Clumsy trait (don't know what that does for armor). In the Core Rulebook Splint Mail has no such trait, nor does any armor, nor is it mentioned as a possible trait.

Is the Clumsy trait for FG a bug/typo, or is the Core Rulebook errataed in this regard? If the last, where can I find these erratas? I can't seem to find any on the Paizo websides (which could simply mean I don't know where to look).

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    Splint mail in FG has the Clumsy trait (don't know what that does for armor). In the Core Rulebook Splint Mail has no such trait, nor does any armor, nor is it mentioned as a possible trait.

Is the Clumsy trait for FG a bug/typo, or is the Core Rulebook errataed in this regard? If the last, where can I find these erratas? I can't seem to find any on the Paizo websides (which could simply mean I don't know where to look).
    Moved to the Core Rule DLC issue reporting thread, as this is Core Rules DLC data.

The clumsy trait is a hangover from the playtest. Well spotted! Logged as CR2.045, fixed in next release.

FYI - I won't be applying any "errata" until Paizo release an official errata. Keep an eye on the Tuesday updates in the City Hall forum - that will let you know which changes and updates (including future errata) have been applied.

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Hi, thanks for reporting the issue. I have fixed the issue and have turned in the changes so you should see the fix in the very near future.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I was looking over the Item tables and found a few things:

1. The armor table header "Dex Mod" should be changed to "Dex Cap" to be in line with the CRB.
    2. Shield Bash in the weapon table shouldn't have the Agile trait.
    3. Orc Necksplitter should have the trait "Sweep" instead of "Versatile P".
    4. Longbow says "Deadly 1d10" instead of "Deadly d10" per the convention used on the rest of the table.
    5. Bandolier has a 2 hand requirement listed on the table, but it has no hand requirement in the CRB

In the domains table of Chapter 8, the Domain Spell and Advanced Spell columns are labeled backwards (i.e. column contents of domain spell are actually the advanced spells and vice versa)

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Bump
    Err... ???

Thread Information