FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 46 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    That'll be great.. for now, the effect will hold us over.

I must admit, started taking a look at the LUA programming. Last time I did any serious programming was when I worked on the Neverwinter Nights team - so, yeah, like 16 years ago since I did anything hardcore. I am a little tempted to do something to automate the Poison/Disease stage tracking/saves routine, but not sure that's not already on the agenda for you guys. Not to mention, it wouldn't be a small project to take on to start.

And let's face it, still trying to finish the Bestiary (almost through CR6) and offer some PF2 modules out here to get people some playable content to dabble in...

Look at all the code, though.. definitely reminded me of how much of a challenge and rewarding to get into the nuts and bolts can be.

I appreciate the effort you and others have done!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I am a little tempted to do something to automate the Poison/Disease stage tracking/saves routine, but not sure that's not already on the agenda for you guys.
    Yeah, it's on the long list. Pretty core to PF2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Noticed a few things in the Barbarian feats. Swipe feat text is mixed with Raging Athletics, Dragon Breath feat text is mixed with Cleave, Furious Sprint feat text is mixed with Come and Get Me, Perfect Clarity feat text is mixed with Vicious Evisceration, Whirlwind strike feat text is mixed with Vengeful Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Roboconn View Post
    Noticed a few things in the Barbarian feats. Swipe feat text is mixed with Raging Athletics, Dragon Breath feat text is mixed with Cleave, Furious Sprint feat text is mixed with Come and Get Me, Perfect Clarity feat text is mixed with Vicious Evisceration, Whirlwind strike feat text is mixed with Vengeful Strike.
    Thanks for reporting. Found it. Logged as CR2.037.

Found a couple of rogue and sorcerer feats as well - the Paizo action icon text had two actions (incorrect text), which caused the parse to fail.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 8th, 2019 at 17:04.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    The wizard has a spell class for focus spells that was just created when the character was created. The cleric has 2 focus spells, but doesn't have a focus spell class and I can't find a way to create one manually. I can only choose between prepared and spontaneous if I make a new blank spell class.
    Adding a Cleric class to a PC doesn't automatically add a Focus spell class in FG as not all Clerics get Focus spells - you need to take class feats to get them.

You can add a Focus Spell class through the usual edit buttons at the bottom of the actions tab - click the brown / button and then click the blue "F" button.

Should this discussion be moved to the ruleset thread?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Should this discussion be moved to the ruleset thread?
    Yes, it should - and has been moved.

It's great that people are reporting issues and discussing using the PFRPG2 ruleset - but can we please mention issues in the appropriate thread - there are currently 2 sticky threads, one for the Core Rules module (this is the DLC you've purchased) and another for the PFRPG2 ruleset.

I built a character last night. Feedback:

1. I didn't see a "class" for Ancestries with innate spellcasting. I felt like I had to shoe-horn in one. It would be useful for there to be an "innate" spellcasting class on the abilities tab for this sort of thing.
    2. If there is supposed to be a place for Alchemists to record their formulas, I didn't see it or find it.

Quote Originally Posted by robert4818 View Post
    2. If there is supposed to be a place for Alchemists to record their formulas, I didn't see it or find it.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...las#post448124
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 9th, 2019 at 21:14.

Quote Originally Posted by robert4818 View Post
    1. I didn't see a "class" for Ancestries with innate spellcasting. I felt like I had to shoe-horn in one. It would be useful for there to be an "innate" spellcasting class on the abilities tab for this sort of thing.
    Revisiting this after I've done a little reading.

Innate spells aren't handled any differently than other spells in Fantasy Grounds. Just add a new spell section to the actions tab of your character and populate the relevant data. This is something you'll need to do manually if you select an Ancestry Heritage that has innate spells (e.g Seer Elf, Fey-Touched Gnome or Wellspring Gnome).
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 9th, 2019 at 21:17.

Thread Information