DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 46 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See my post above here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post446975

Amiri has 18 strength, so the speed penalty is 5 less (making it 0) and armor check penalty doesn’t apply. Thus the Paizo pregen is correct.

The quick work around is to manually change the armor penalties in the section in the bottom left of the inventory tab.
    Ah ok, so I was looking at it from older editions I thought the strength score was the minimum to use, but it eliminates the penalties if you meet the score. That's good cause I thought it was a little extreme to be at -2 with crappy hide armor!!

SKILL effect: When adding negative skills to the tracker, the effect does not take place. Positive boosts do work.

Example: Goblin Song gives SKILL: -1 perception to targets on success (along with a negative to will saves). I tested it for other skills, too, just to make sure it wasn't limited to just perception.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hello All,

Great work Trenloe, This is a mammoth task and I thank you for it.

It doesn't look like Clumsy:1 effect is working properly. I tested it for the -1 to AC and it didn't apply.

Thanks again.

Good work Trenloe! Epic stuff

Noticed this small bug:

Capture.PNG
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

The 'Field Medic' background fails to add the 'Battle Medic' feat when dropped on to the character sheet.
    In the feats list the feat is actually called 'Battle Medicine'

When the Herbalist background is added through the tracker it is offering Dex or Wisdom, should be Con or Wisdom. It also adds the Survey Wildlife feat instead of the Natural Medicine feat and trains in Hunting Lore instead of Herbalism lore.

Seems like its tied to the wrong background so hopefully its an easy enough change =).

Edit: This was already reported! I'll be sure to check the issue tracker before reporting in the future.
    Last edited by Talutha; August 3rd, 2019 at 14:10.

Just noticed this as testing out some of the creatures and making some minor fixes:

All entries in the Ranged Attack section (for creatures) are coming up as [Attack (M)]. This includes all the range x feet, range increment x feet, and thrown x feet tags.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thanks to everyone who's reported issues. I've updated the issue tracker and will work on resolving these in future releases.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I noticed that you have the nice symbols in the spell descriptions under casting. However, on the Actions/Spells tab, we don't have those symbols translated to images to indication # of actions like we did with the [[a]], etc. (which, incidentally, still works if you put that in). Not a huge deal, but it was nice having that quick reference to actions required.
    I'm going to implement something like this:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That would be beautiful!

Thread Information