DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for help with a damage effect for a mom I am building in PF2E

I have a mod that has an effect that triggers a save, which if failed causes the surrounding area to get hit with a splash attack causing persistent damage:

This requires a conditional aura, which I haven't started yet, and the persistent damage, which I was testing without success as listed below, so any assistance would be appreciated!

"1d6 persistent acid wound"|PERS: 1d6 acid[Target]

ChipDancer

Blog Entries
    By mod do you mean extension? If so you should ask questions about extension use in the thread for that extension. You can find the thread linked on the Forge page for the extension.

Otherwise since you are in the general help forum, we need to know which ruleset you have a question about. The answer will depend upon which ruleset.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Not an extension, just an effect I am trying to build for a monster in Pathfinder 2E.

Moved to the Pathfinder 2.0 forum.

Refer to the NPC Ability automation page in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ity+Automation Look at the "Effect" entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information