DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Are there going to be sound sets for the Player Core and Monster Core?

Hi there,

I'm thinking about purchasing the two sound sets available in the FG Store ahead of my first paid game but I'm curious to know if I should wait until the remaster versions come out or if they're both compatible with the new Player Core and future Monster Core.

I appreciate any guidance provided!

DaBoiGM

i have the syninscape sound sets and it worked pretty well for me in My games with teh old and the new books. I Donīt think that there ist an big diferernce between the Books, because FG use only Chattrigger for Syrinscape.
    I Donīt think new releases are required. If you think about to buy the Triggers donīt forget to invest in a Syrinscape subscription. otherwise its quiet Expensiv, or you donīt have every sound that can be triggert.

I hope its understandable what i postet here ^^
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Thank you for your reply Birger!

I'll go ahead with purchasing both the sound sets and the subscription.

Vielen Danke

I'm not sure of the status of a conversion for the Player Core and upcoming Monster Core Syrinscape trigger conversions. You can use the existing ones, but these are based off the "legacy" spell and creature names - so any names that change for remaster won't match those Syrinscape triggers.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I really appreciate the input @trenloe!

I might just wait it out a bit then.

Thread Information