DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 46 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Xillion View Post
    I was looking over the Item tables and found a few things:
    Thanks for reporting these!

1. The armor table header "Dex Mod" should be changed to "Dex Cap" to be in line with the CRB.
    The "Dex Mod. Cap" label was being truncated on Armor table. Logged as RS2.043 and fixed in release 5.

2. Shield Bash in the weapon table shouldn't have the Agile trait.
    Logged as CR2.046 and fixed in release 5.

3. Orc Necksplitter should have the trait "Sweep" instead of "Versatile P".
    Logged as CR2.047 and fixed in release 5.

4. Longbow says "Deadly 1d10" instead of "Deadly d10" per the convention used on the rest of the table.
    Logged as CR2.048 and fixed in release 5.

5. Bandolier has a 2 hand requirement listed on the table, but it has no hand requirement in the CRB
    Logged as CR2.049 and fixed in release 5.

Again, thanks for reporting!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    In the domains table of Chapter 8, the Domain Spell and Advanced Spell columns are labeled backwards (i.e. column contents of domain spell are actually the advanced spells and vice versa)
    Thanks for reporting. There were a few issues with that table. Logged as CR2.050 and fixed in the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I just created a barbarian and noticed the class description says Perception is untrained. Its actually Expert.
    Thanks for reporting.

Logged as CR2.051 and fixed in the next release. The issue was purely a cosmetic issue in the label not displaying in the class record (a capital "E" in Expert doesn't match with the stringcycler control) - perception proficiency would still be applied correctly when the class was added to the PC.

The Goblin Song feat is missing the success/failure effects in the description.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Edit: this was in the wrong thread. Moving it myself now that I'm more awake.
    Last edited by Curaidh; August 30th, 2019 at 12:04. Reason: Being properly awake

Really minor: shield spikes are listed as 4 sp in the module but as 5 sp in the CRB pdf (p 281).

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    The Goblin Song feat is missing the success/failure effects in the description.
    Thanks for reporting, logged as CR2.053 and fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Really minor: shield spikes are listed as 4 sp in the module but as 5 sp in the CRB pdf (p 281).
    Thanks for reporting, logged as CR2.052 and fixed in the next release.

The Perception & Stealth Mechanic needs work. but usable except for one small thing
    Example
    In an encounter It is possible Player 1 is Unnoticed by creature 3 so the <unnoticed> condition is dropped onto Player 1 and it says applied by creature 3 COOL
    IT is possible although Player 1 has been detected by creature 1 but is Hidden So another condition is added to player 1 <Hidden> Applied by creature 1 COOL

SO Player 1 is Unnoticed by creature 3 but is only Hidden from creature 1

Creature 2 walks in and Player 1 is Unnoticed by creature 2 So the <Unnoticed> condition is put on player 1 Applied by creature 2

BAM! Effect ['Hidden'] -> [ALREADY EXISTS] [on Player 1]

Otherwise cool

If there was some way of tagging the condtions Name with the player's name to make it unique Like player one has <Unnoticed - creature 3>,<Unnoticed - creature 2>,<Hidden - creature 1>?
    Last edited by Willot; September 9th, 2019 at 23:35.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    The Perception & Stealth Mechanic needs work. but usable except for one small thing
    Example
    In an encounter It is possible Player 1 is Unnoticed by creature 3 so the <unnoticed> condition is dropped onto Player 1 and it says applied by creature 3 COOL
    IT is possible although Player 1 has been detected by creature 1 but is Hidden So another condition is added to player 1 <Hidden> Applied by creature 1 COOL

SO Player 1 is Unnoticed by creature 3 but is only Hidden from creature 1

Creature 2 walks in and Player 1 is Unnoticed by creature 2 So the <Unnoticed> condition is put on player 1 Applied by creature 2

BAM! Effect ['Hidden'] -> [ALREADY EXISTS] [on Player 1]

Otherwise cool

If there was some way of tagging the condtions Name with the player's name to make it unique Like player one has <Unnoticed - creature 3>,<Unnoticed - creature 2>,<Hidden - creature 1>?
    You're confusing "applied by" with an effect target - applied by does not mean that the condition applies only to that person, you need to use effect targeting for that.

See the info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Combat_Tracker

Thread Information