DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 46 First ... 334142434445 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    So still learning the system but in the core rulebook darts have a dash to indicate they require an action to reload basically. In the FG conversion there is no indication on which items require an interaction action. Since reload uses a number field maybe add it to the notes? I only point it out because I had to bust out the hard back book and caused some confusion with new players. Thanks!
    Thanks for raising this. I'll look into a workable solution.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Alertness doesn't have automation to increase Perception to Expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Thanks for raising the issue. There's no perception automation added for anything in the core rules. I'll get it added in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    The updates for Perception proficiency increases in class features went live yesterday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post684642

I checked the Core Rules calm emotion and none of the "Apply to Result Stat" fields are filled in.
    Attachment 57238

I edited the effects in Calm Emotions to add "Apply to Result Stat" to all of them. Now the Asterix does the right thing for Success, Failure and Critical Failure.
    Attachment 57239

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I checked the Core Rules calm emotion and none of the "Apply to Result Stat" fields are filled in.
    Attachment 57238

I edited the effects in Calm Emotions to add "Apply to Result Stat" to all of them. Now the Asterix does the right thing for Success, Failure and Critical Failure.
    Attachment 57239
    Thanks for reporting, I'll get that fixed in a future release.

Hopefully I've put this in the right place, I get mixed up as to where I should post issues.

In my current campaign (Menace under Otari) one of my players has selected healing hands when they went up a level.
    However I noted that in the Menace under Otari module this is listed as a FEAT 2 while in the Second Edition core rules and Archives of Nethys it is listed as a FEAT 1.

Is this an errata in the module as published by Paizo or is it an error introduced by you good peeps at Smite Works?

I am running it from the Core Rules so it won't be a problem but thought you should know.

I also note that it says 'no automation available' so how do I ensure that D10s are rolled rather than D8s?
    Last edited by Oladahn; May 9th, 2023 at 14:52.

What I've done temporarily is alter the heal spell so that it rolls D10s.

Quote Originally Posted by Oladahn View Post
    In my current campaign (Menace under Otari) one of my players has selected healing hands when they went up a level.
    However I noted that in the Menace under Otari module this is listed as a FEAT 2 while in the Second Edition core rules and Archives of Nethys it is listed as a FEAT 1.

Is this an errata in the module as published by Paizo or is it an error introduced by you good peeps at Smite Works?

I am running it from the Core Rules so it won't be a problem but thought you should know.
    Healing Hands is Feat 2 in the Beginner Box Heroes Handbook. If you're running using Core Rules, close the Heroes Handbook and restrict player access.

I also note that it says 'no automation available' so how do I ensure that D10s are rolled rather than D8s?
    What I've done temporarily is alter the heal spell so that it rolls D10s.
    Yep, that's what you need to do - adjust the heal spell/s on your PC sheet as needed.

For some reason Orc Sight isn't listed as an available Ancestry Feat for a Human taking the Half-Orc heritage. The only prerequisite is that you have low-light vision which you get for selecting the Half-Orc heritage, and there is a special requirement that you have to take the feat at level one. I can find the feat manually and add it to the character tracker where it adds Darkvision to the character's senses.

Thread Information